💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

doesnt it make you mad ?

Giorgiii

Featured Posts

We have been waiting for a long time for videos and more iconic performances,Katy keeps reigning with new breath-taking and incredible video for Dark Horse,get it right im lil monster and will always be supporting and looking up my mommy monster, but she gotta step up a bit more !! I just remember anticipating for ARTPOP era( sometimes i couldn't get to sleep because i would end up the night thinking about it) ...I thought that it would slay but we are still waiting after waiting for years !!  :noparty:  :noparty:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have been waiting for a long time for videos and more iconic performances,Katy keeps reigning with new breath-taking and incredible video for Dark Horse,get it right im lil monster and will always be supporting and looking up my mommy monster, but she gotta step up a bit more !! I just remember anticipating for ARTPOP era( sometimes i couldn't get to sleep because i would end up the night thinking about it) ...I thought that it would slay but we are still waiting after waiting for years !!  :noparty:  :noparty:

byeeeee  :awkney:

Martijn

I kinda get what you mean... She's had enough time to plan all the details for this era to make it perfect, but one single change and everything falls apart ;(

Dean Winchester

gaga isn't some manufactured puppet which means that planning performances and projects takes time.  Just be patient and when she is ready she'll blow your mind with her art.  She's an artist, she can have all the time in the world to create something she wants to create.  

I kinda get what you mean... She's had enough time to plan all the details for this era to make it perfect, but one single change and everything falls apart ;(

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

stop being shady this is something that makes her number one i mean DH music video 

girl the song is amazing but that video is ridiculous. 

you should stan for both ! ibalHQou4Az5b0.gif

this is way out ?? i put Gaga on pedesal i merely want to see more of ARTPOP 

gaga isn't some manufactured puppet which means that planning performances and projects takes time.  Just be patient and when she is ready she'll blow your mind with her art.  She's an artist, she can have all the time in the world to create something she wants to create.  

THIS

Archived