💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will we ever recover from Marry The Night's floppage?

albert

Featured Posts

Only if GUY is the third single no133.gif

It's the best song she's ever created and will murder 1000's of people upon slayage scold.gif

If it isn't... g12.gif

RUN GAGZ P4EqlHy.gifP4EqlHy.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I won't :cry:

It was my favourite song. Getting over its floppage will be next to impossible for those of us who loved MTN, the song and the video.

MarcsARTPOP

It's the best song she's ever created and will murder 1000's of people upon slayage scold.gif

If it isn't... g12.gif

I think GUY will perform as well as Love Game.

GagaSkeletonWay

Did it flop a lot? I am a new fan, explain me please! How much has it sold?

Omg you didn't experience the MTN flop?  :flop:

Well, it is the main reason why there is all of the negativity nowadays. It peaked on #29 on BBHot100, her worst mark in the US, and I think it haven't reached the 1M mark in the USA neither...

We even organised the 'Marry The Night Download Day' and it was even floppier than the song, there was no way we could make it a hit  :toofunny:

If it isn't... g12.gif

:trootea:  :lmao:

Pain of fame1

Well, it is the main reason why there is all of the negativity nowadays. It peaked on #29 on BBHot100, her worst mark in the US, and I think it haven't reached the 1M mark in the USA neither...

We even organised the 'Marry The Night Download Day' and it was even floppier than the song, there was no way we could make it a hit  :toofunny:

:0 So 'DWUW flop' is a mega hit compared to that..

PatrickMonster

no it hasn't, its at 622k  :flop:

Pain of fame1

Yes, more or less hahaha

JAJAJAJAJA Joder espero que no le vuelva a pasar, yo creo que solo sacara 4 singles de ARTPOP para evitar el flop del quinto

Every artist has songs that don't do well. It's not that bad. What is everybody going to do when she has a song that doesn't even enter the top 100?

Archived