Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[poll] Who do you want to majorly produce ACT II?

ThatAsianGuy

VOTE  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these producers?

• Red One
    • DJWS
    • Madeon
    • Zedd
    • Calvin Hariss
    • Fernando Garibay

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatAsianGuy

Fernando, Grimes & Madeon :legend: maybe a William orbit track

I'd rather she move onto a completely new album next tho. The ARTPOP brand is tired tbh

I Voted RedOne, Madeon, Fernando. Looks like others agree. Make it happen Gagz.  :classy:

Fernando Garibay 

RedOne, DJWS and Garibay.

Songs with Garibay and  Red One are her best.... Calvin Harris  :blehga:

agreed! Americano is  :legend: ... i dunno but when producers work with Gagz they sound different, unique... when Red one works with J Lo the music turns out to be sooo basic BUT... remember Bad Romance?... so...Hariss FTW  :haha: give the guy a chance..

I would love to hear more Madeon's production, since I loved his 2 songs with Gaga.

But she will probably work majorly with DJWS and if she does that, I would love too. DJWS is an incredible producer :legend:

To be honest I would like someone new and fresh, I am a little bit tired of DJWS, Madeon and Zedd are Ok, RedOne needs a pause...

We'll see, but for sure we're gonna have DJWS again...

Ladle Ghoulash

I would love to hear more Madeon's production, since I loved his 2 songs with Gaga.

But she will probably work majorly with DJWS and if she does that, I would love too. DJWS is a incredible producer :legend:

YAAAS

ThatAsianGuy

I don't think RedOne has much new refreshing things anymore actually

Kinda done with DJWS, his work could use some more work imo... (DWUW is perfect tho)

Madeon is okay, but I don't really feel his work

Zedd's songs all sound a bit the same imo

Calvin Harris is amazing, but I don't think his and Gaga's creative ideas match

Garibay is cool imo...

I'd love to see her work with all of them and let each one produce 1 song and then also try some new producers :)

if ACT II is the experimental one then DJWS/Garibay/Madeon for sure

ThatAsianGuy

But she will probably work majorly with DJWS and if she does that, I would love too. DJWS is an incredible producer :legend:

yes but less Swine-esque tracks...

I want William Orbit as well tbh

dont know him...  :confused:

monketsharona

Less DJWS for sure !

She needs new producers ! And redone back !

I'm fine fine Madeon and Zedd producing one or two tracks again.

Bloody hell the little managers in this thread who want RedOne back.

The producers from ARTPOP vol1 would do nicely, I like the sound she's crafted with them.

DJWS (he's always been a solid producer and he has a very versatile style)

GRIMES (probably will never happen though)

CORRIN RODDICK from Purity Ring (it would be an amazing change in sound for her, and she is familiar with the band now)

LADY GAGA HERSELF (I feel like if she keeps learning to produce herself, we will finally hear her most accurate artistic visions)

But I feel like maybe she should end the ARTPOP 'era' while its still in one piece, because though conceptually it's been strong, it has not been ideal for her. Personally I think we all should drop this 'era' mentality and let her simply be the ever-evolving musician that she is.

Archived