Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What do you think GaGa could have done to make Marry The Night smash?

boobtank

Featured Posts

dynamite

I think it only would've smashed as the 1st single... I don't think it ever was a good single choice tbh...

This

The song isn't thaaat good... I like it but it's no hit

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BJ+AF, The Queen, FOHL and Bad Kids say HI.

:hehe:

Any song would have gone to #1 though purely because everyone would have downloaded it purely on hype.

Similarly to how that's mostly the only reason why Beyonce did so well  :hehe:

GypsyPrince

Any song would have gone to #1 though purely because everyone would have downloaded it purely on hype.

Similarly to how that's mostly the only reason why Beyonce did so well  :hehe:

I love that you give Gaga so much credit but honestly, a bad song is a bad song and those songs would've NEVER gone #1 despite all the hype at that time. Top 20 is arguable. 

Some people take a listen to the songs first before buying. Anyway, Beyonce's case was different. Her album dropped like an atomic bomb out of nowhere.

LaLuna

I can't at people saying it should've been the first single. :excuseme:

BTW was a perfect lead single, it was #1 for 6 weeks and became one of Gaga's most iconic songs, I don't think MTN would've done better.

MTN should've been released it as the second single instead of Judas. It had massive potential but it was released way too late, Gaga was extremely overexposed that era and by the time it came out the GP was already over her. As much as I love Judas, I always thought releasing it as a single was a mistake. Way too controversial, and it was clearly an attempt to recreate the success of Bad Romance.

It wasnt a very good single choice, too loud and personal (i said this even before it was released, not just saying it caus it flopped), the singles should have been:

BTW

TEOG - wouldve smashed with the original video and no Judas controversy

-album release-

HML or Scheisse (with radio edit) 

Hair - practically guaranteed top 5, it was the best single choice at the time

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

GagaMyBlood95

BJ+AF, The Queen, FOHL and Bad Kids say HI.

:hehe:

Believe me, ANY song would have gone straight to #1 with +350k in first week.... The hype was unbelievable!

She should've changed the lyrics to the ones of Scheiße, with the Scheiße melodies. And then put the Scheiße instrumental under it. And record a music video with Stephen Klein with visuals like this:

lady-gaga-fame-perfume-advert-1-13449429Lady-Gaga-Fame-perfume-fragrance-commerc

If she had done that, MTN would've been a hit YsLGDZw.gif

:lmao::tea:

Oh god I see people who think Hair should've been a single still exist :awkney:

Justin Drew Bieber

Make the song shorter, as much as i love the ending alot, its kinda pointless to add a whole minute to your song just to scream "the nightttt!"

Archived