💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What do you think GaGa could have done to make Marry The Night smash?

boobtank

Featured Posts

I've thought about this before and i think it should've been released as the 3rd single

1st single: The Edge Of Glory

2nd single: Born This Way???

3rd single: Marry The Night

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMMACULATE

BTW - great GP song

Schisse - massive hit

MTN 

Judas - classic gaga

TEOG

Americano

you & i should've never been a single  :later:

djBuffoon

The song is a masterpiece and also catchy, I'll never understand why it flopped.

I think maybe every single at this point would have been a flop because everybody bought the album and that's why nobody bought the single

:legend:

MonsterOfSpain

It wasn't a good single choice, it's not relatable and it wasn't a good decision to release it during Christmas period, but still the performances were some of her best and the video is a masterpiece, so I'm very happy it was a single because almost everything would've flopped as the 5th single, people were kinda tired of Gaga by that time.

GagaMyBlood95

I think it only would've smashed as the 1st single... I don't think it ever was a good single choice tbh...

same...

It would smash if it was the 1st single(any song would), but not later...

Lol **teenage dream says hi

Hi :teehee:

Do you have an explanation for it? I really don't, love the song and I hear it on the radio here all the time

GypsyPrince

Lmao MTN would have never been successful even if it was immediately released after Poker Face and Bad Romance.

It's an amazing song, but it just isn't a single worthy song.

You Little Managers tho...  :toofunga:

Interludicrous

She should've changed the lyrics to the ones of Scheiße, with the Scheiße melodies. And then put the Scheiße instrumental under it. And record a music video with Stephen Klein with visuals like this:

lady-gaga-fame-perfume-advert-1-13449429Lady-Gaga-Fame-perfume-fragrance-commerc

If she had done that, MTN would've been a hit YsLGDZw.gif

hmm I think if she possibly released it after TEOG it could have smashed! It's a song which kinda of sounds like a throwback song to the 90's so i'm not too sure if it was right on trend with radio for it to smash 

GypsyPrince

same...

It would smash if it was the 1st single(any song would), but not later...

BJ+AF, The Queen, FOHL and Bad Kids say HI.

:hehe:

Archived