Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BrunetteGa (Vuitton Brown) Appreciation Thread

Ethan

Featured Posts

God this was flawless. Unfortunately the pre-ARTPOP era seemed a lot more cohesive than the actual one :(

Sometimes I have that feeling too, but then I go back and watch her interviews of last year and everything seems to be connected. She wasn't at her 100% tho, you can see it.

Now it seems her battery is more charged tho :P

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Nah, I think the only spoiler was the fiber optic wig. ARTPOP's trademark so far has been Gaga in blonde (as TFM continuation), with the exception of a few candids with black bangs.

ARTPOP INVENTIONS...:smh: That should've been a secret worth hiding...imagine if she debuted it instead of teasing it through a vid :fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ARTPOP INVENTIONS... :smh: That should've been a secret worth hiding...imagine if she debuted it instead of teasing it through a vid :fail:

Hahaha yeah, but probably little monster's thirst force her though :laughga:

and we know how big that thirst is :laughga:

It wasn't so terrible to me the fact she showed the wig. It's just a wig.

Now if she'd spoiled us Cypher.....  :sick: like guuuurl, do not.

I feel like the wig was much brighter in the ARTPOP invention video she uploaded. The one she performed on Alan Carr was just blots of light up highlights. I'd love to know the actual science of the wig.

TimisaMonster

True...although now we have...:megaflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GagaSlayedYou

#YAS

Love this thread! I wanted Brunette Gaga so much for the ENTIRE era, but let's hope she wears it for artRAVE

high heeled fem

#YAS

Love this thread! I wanted Brunette Gaga so much for the ENTIRE era, but let's hope she wears it for artRAVE

i loved it as well so amazing

and also her dark dark natural she wore with the ARTPOP make up both so amazing

oprah10.gif

She looks best with this colour, it's a shame that she went back to blonde. I wish that she would only be blonde on the stage during concerts and just use the fiber optic wig. :shrug:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I remember in 2013/2013, she kept splitting back and forth between blonde and brown. She really seemed to be going somewhere with the dichotomy/duality of it, and I think it was supposed to lead up into the original intended ARTPOP 'era' (probably a metaphor for 'we could belong together').

It kind of went there with the Applause era, but more in a sense of multiple archetypes than just a linear duality (multiple looks and personalities and alter egos versus just a simple brunette/blonde contrast). I'm a bit sad she went back to straight out blonde; her experimenting with her dark hair was cool. Even the 'skunk punk' and green/black variations were cool.

Of all the brown hair looks, this one is probably my favorite (bigger fan of the dark brown than the lighter Vuitton Brown):

lady-gaga-brown-hair.jpg

3 points in and ready for more

Archived