Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH NOW: Katy Perry - Dark Horse

Miley

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

I thought she said it was cheap to use religion.. why is she using Egyptian gods in her video then? :confused:

LOL

Gaga also uses imagery not connected to her lyrics. It's one of the things I like about both of them.

Idk I feel like all of Gaga's videos have had SOME connection to the song. You and I was about her and then-fake boyfriend Taylor's relationship. Just Dance was set to a house party, which makes sense when you're drunk. ****, even Poker Face had some gambling and strip poker. LoveGame had her naked between Love and Fame, while Paparazzi is clearly evident. Bad Romance was about the story of a woman sold to the Russians, falling in love, and killing him. Telephone and Alejandro are the only ones I really don't get, though I suppose Alejandro showcases the relationships of male dominance over women (and other men). Applause had her iconic eras that made us give her the Applause she craves, and DWUW is :rip:

Nothing I Can Say portrays a relationship just like the song

Katy's videos have been showcasing her more than a story. The plot behind this one just doesn't even fit the song, it should be her rising to her strength and overcoming adversity not playing "Date the Egyptian"

Also, did she forget most of her audience is in school during this time? :fan:

LibraLove

Why does everything she does look so cheesy and cheap?

Well, that's her best product that she produces. Lol. A lot of cheap cheese.

LibraLove

I thought she said it was cheap to use religion.. why is she using Egyptian gods in her video then? :confused:

Because they're pagan to her religious views, thus not being gods or a religion at all.

Idk I feel like all of Gaga's videos have had SOME connection to the song. You and I was about her and then-fake boyfriend Taylor's relationship. Just Dance was set to a house party, which makes sense when you're drunk. ****, even Poker Face had some gambling and strip poker. LoveGame had her naked between Love and Fame, while Paparazzi is clearly evident. Bad Romance was about the story of a woman sold to the Russians, falling in love, and killing him. Telephone and Alejandro are the only ones I really don't get, though I suppose Alejandro showcases the relationships of male dominance over women (and other men). Applause had her iconic eras that made us give her the Applause she craves, and DWUW is :rip:

Nothing I Can Say portrays a relationship just like the song

Katy's videos have been showcasing her more than a story. The plot behind this one just doesn't even fit the song, it should be her rising to her strength and overcoming adversity not playing "Date the Egyptian"

Also, did she forget most of her audience is in school during this time? :fan:

This is the only video of Katy that doesn't conect with the song, maybe Unconditionally doesn't fit. But her videos from I Kissed a Girl to Roar have to do with the song

Because they're pagan to her religious views, thus not being gods or a religion at all.

lmao, a religion is a religion, if it is out of respect to people it shouldn't matter if it is your own religion or not... You don't actually believe she'd include Mohamed or Allah in her videos, right? She'd say that was disrespectful as well.... It's hypocritical to use these gods then

Edited by BadMonster

This is the only video of Katy that doesn't conect with the song, maybe Unconditionally doesn't fit. But her videos from I Kissed a Girl to Roar have to do with the song

I still don't get how CandyLand relates to California, Unconditionally is a mess, and now this.

I KISSED A GIRL DIDN'T EVEN HAVE HER KISSING GIRLS :what:

• Zilla locked this topic