πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mistake or Design.. [Revamped | Taking Requests]

JaysAMess

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

gXdNy.gif

6UlF1.jpg

My name is Jay. I've been making graphics for about 5/6 years now.

I've used a lot of programmes over those years. Paint, Microsoft Word, Paint.Net, Paintshop Pro, GIMP, Photoshop CS2 and now finally Photoshop CS5.

I obviously photoshop the things I like/love. Whether it be movies, tv shows, actors or singers/bands.

But just because I only photoshop the things I like/love does not mean i'll reject your request because I don't enjoy that person.

This is my 3rd revamp (first on the new board).

My previous thread titles have been:
Jay Killed The Fame
Who Killed JaysAMess..
and
That Jay Reign Just Wont Let Up

ZlLUn.jpg
* I always try my best to get the request done within an hour of the request being posted (depending on the time it was posted).

However, sometimes I may be a little bit slow with your request, for whatever reason. So please give me at least 24 hours to do your request.

If your request is not done within those 24 hours, simply bump the thread or PM/VM me as a reminder.

* Do not put in a request if you've already requested from another artist. If I find out you've requested from someone else, I won't do your request.

* Just because i'm a graphic artist does not mean I have to do your request. I can reject it if I want to (although that's rare).

* Please try to have the images at least HQ. If MQ is the highest possible quality for the image then i'll try my best to work with it.

I only make the following: avatars, signatures, sets (avatar + signature), banners (no bigger than 800x600), CD covers.

* Once i've made your graphic and you've told me you like it, I will delete the file. You MUST tell me if you want anything changing as soon as you see your request.

1XnUZ.jpg

These are of course, just a few of my creations.

Hopefully they'll give you a good idea as to whether or not i'm the right artist for your request.

ysQrk.jpg
Simply fill in the form below for your request.

I would like to request:

The size i'd like it to be is:

The image(s) i'd like you to use:

The text i'd like you to use:

The mood/theme i'd like it to be is:

Please say whether you'd like no border, a rounded corner border, a torn border, a thick coloured border.

Other information: (this is if you want to be extremely detailed with your request)

Li6Rn.jpg
|
|
|

lUKFW.jpg
|

|

|

|

|

|

NjvEF.jpg
|
|

|

The first two are links to my two deviantart accounts. Both contain colouring PSD files.

And finally, i'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone who views, comments and/or requests.

I'm extremely grateful for it and I hope you enjoy my work!

Edited by JaysAMess

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JaysAMess

• Zolanski

• Brenda Meeks

• Vampira

Jay, if somehow they do allow gif avatars (I hope they don't), would you be willing to make one? O_O I know they aren't your thing though..

JaysAMess

Jay, if somehow they do allow gif avatars (I hope they don't), would you be willing to make one? O_O I know they aren't your thing though..

What i'll do is, if they allow gif avatars then i'll make you one as a 'tester' to decide whether or not I want to start making them. But from what I can remember, they're a pain in the ass. :P

Thanks again for the avatar and signature!

You're welcome! :)

Edited by JaysAMess

What i'll do is, if they allow gif avatars then i'll make you one as a 'tester' to decide whether or not I want to start making them. But from what I can remember, they're a pain in the ass. :P

I bet they are a pain! I guess I wouldn't be asking for new ones all the time. lol

JaysAMess

I bet they are a pain! I guess I wouldn't be asking for new ones all the time. lol

If I did do them, i'd probably have a rule for them or something.

Could you resize my GGD signature to 600 x 300? http://i.imgur.com/wbzbK.png

Yeah, i'll do that now.

If I did do them, i'd probably have a rule for them or something.

Yeah, i'll do that now.

Does this count as your first request on this new forum?

Could you resize mine too? :/ Thank you!

shirleysigjay.png if you need it