💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mistake or Design.. [Revamped | Taking Requests]

JaysAMess

Featured Posts

Aw thank you! And the image for Gaga isn't showing but other than that, It's no problem. I'll have it done tomorrow. :)

Darn, is this one any better? Work your magic! :D

gaga_intro.jpg

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JaysAMess

• Zolanski

• Brenda Meeks

• Vampira

Versace Hooker

Kay, so I have another request for you.

I want a set.

Signature:

Evan-Rachel-Wood-Esquire-6.jpg

erw1.jpg

tumblr_ljsgayYxBk1qig0ioo1_500.jpg

Mood: Can you make it like Vampira's?

Text: I've never been more comfortable in my own skin

I'm sorry about the tags. When you cut the pics out, can you try to cut off as much text as possible? It's okay if a little shows up.

Edited by TheAmericanDream

JaysAMess

*REQUESTS ARE FROZEN FOR THE TIME BEING!

*Any requests after this post won't be made for a while. I have a lot of requests to do at the moment and it's draining me of my creativity, hence my slow updates. D:

*This doesn't mean i'm not taking requests, it just means that if you are going to request, then don't expect your request to be made the next day, it'll be a few days before you get it.

I love your set :party:

Aw thank you!

Darn, is this one any better? Work your magic! :D

gaga_intro.jpg

That's fine. :)

Kay, so I have another request for you.

I want a set.

That's no problem but i'm not sure if it's going to be in the same style as Vampira's. I don't want you both to have the same style signatures.. but i'll see what I can come up with.

Versace Hooker

That's no problem but i'm not sure if it's going to be in the same style as Vampira's. I don't want you both to have the same style signatures.. but i'll see what I can come up with.

That's okay. Just play around with it, see what you can come up with. Take as much time on it as you need, I know you have loads of requests to do.

JaysAMess

Requesting a cover :lol:

I feel bad for making you wait so long but I tried making you a cover and yeah, it looks awful and you deserve better. D:

Maybe it's me but those pictures.. I just couldn't manage to make a cover with them. I definitely suggest you ask Carbon to try since he's a God with covers.

I'm so sorry. :cry:

Hai Jay, remember that background I asked you to do, but you said you weren't doing backgrounds and then I said I might request something else later and here I am now. :lag:

Hopefully i'll have yours done in a few hours.

Biophiliac

Hopefully i'll have yours done in a few hours.

I'm really excited to see how it turns out! :)

JaysAMess

Hey, I'd love for you to do something with this picture, I don't really know what, just some effect you think would work :) I need it for a signature here! :)

Thanks in forward :hug:

http://a4.sphotos.ak...109669777_n.jpg

Is this for a signature, yeah? No problem. I'll try to have it done within the next couple of days. :)

Brenda Meeks

I hope you get your creativity back. :cry:

You can **** me and take mine from my vagina if you'd like. It isn't exactly useful for me atm because I'm using PS less and less unfortunately.. :S

You can **** me and take mine from my vagina if you'd like. It isn't exactly useful for me atm because I'm using PS less and less unfortunately.. :S

:toofunny:

hvymtllvr

can i please request an avatar and signature.

The size i'd like it to be is:

signature: 500x250

The image(s) i'd like you to use:

doesn't have to be all of them just whatever is easiest to work with but i really want the first one

03.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

The text i'd like you to use:

Forgive him when his tongue lies to his brain

The mood/theme i'd like it to be is:

dark colours, anything that you think will look good

take as long as you need!

Edited by leslie

JaysAMess

Hai Jay, remember that background I asked you to do, but you said you weren't doing backgrounds and then I said I might request something else later and here I am now. :lag:

How's this?

yjyuh.jpg

ERGEo.png

The ****? :rofl:

Um.. thank you...?

Hey Jay, when you finish mine, can you also save it as a PDF file?

Photoshop doesn't give me the option to save as a PDF. D:

can i please request an avatar and signature.

You need 50 posts in order to have a signature. Come back once you hit 50 posts.