Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

THAT INSIDER ACCOUNT IS REAL

Shink

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I was wondering...Which venue is it... :giveup:

Has anybody on this site ever attended a show at the Roseland Ballroom? Can anyone confirm whether the pic was taken in that venue based on what we see in the background of the pic?! :excited2:

I've been to Roseland and that's not it :)

If she was gonna have a "secret" account surely she'd more more subtle rather than making it obvious it's her

Still calling bull**** tbh 

If she was gonna have a "secret" account surely she'd more more subtle rather than making it obvious it's her

Agreed

GypsyPrince

I don't she meant for it to be "secret" secret. She obviously wants people to find it, and people to talk about it and come up with their own theories.

Gaga's way smarter than most of you all think. She clearly has issues containing her excitement to share her new material, so she's using this as a platform to "secretly" share the excitement with the world.

crybrowz

This is all too much :giveup:

I'm still skeptical about these accounts because we've been trolled WAY too many times in the past but I'm still open to the idea that Gaga or someone important could be behind an account.

How can you tell they're the same shoes though...?

The only insider account I believe is actually some sort of "insider" is slaveblonde. THOSE tweets are/were too good to be a coincidence...

Archived