💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Lady Gaga the real RedOne?

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Read before answering!

Lady Gaga and RedOne have made together most of Gaga's biggest hits and some of her best songs ever. The productions are amazing, innovative and have a very unique Gaga signature.

Still RedOne's productions without Gaga are 90% generic and recycled. Very different from his work with Gaga. This made us all wisely believe that Gaga pushes RedOne to his limits and makes him top himself and try new things etc.

Today, with ARTPOP era the day has come that Gaga produced her own song, Venus. The production of that song is amazing, unique and very diverse. The song is a fan favorite and amazing. Of course all these are subjective and many will say that they don't find Venus that great and its OK. Still one thing is a fact and noone can deny it. Venus has many elements and "similarities in the recipy" of previous songs that Gaga has made with RedOne, especially songs like Bad Romance, Judas and Scheisse.

This made me think someelthing and I truly believe what I'm gonna say. What If Lady Gaga is the genious behind all these ingenious productions and RedOne is just the cover Gaga had to use for her reasons back then (provably because her label wouldn't allow her to produce a song by herself back when she was a new act). What if RedOne actually gave Gaga the freedom to do her thing? What if she is the producer of Bad Romance and PokerFace? (I don't say that RedOne hasn't taken part to the production but maybe he contributed much much less than we think)

So what do you think? (act mature)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I&feature=kp

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wagn8Wrmzuc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nP3ctBs3510

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hughdancy

No, because RedOne produced a song without Gaga that sounds like Alejandro, lemme find it

Edit: whoops... that would be recycled lmao :awkney: ok I see. But I still think it's him :megaflop:

I don't know what Gaga does to her producers, but with her, the music becomes unreal and amazing. Without her, not a fan of RedOne (AT ALL, it is crazy how his quality is different with and without Gaga), DJWS

I doubt it.

If Gaga really wanted to produce her own music that much then she'd find a different way :bunny:

Jenniferella

I'm sorry this is all very interesting but I really don't think so 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

MEDONER

I thought it was clear that she is the one that makes the most with production, I hope she'll continue to produce songs by herself cause she is an awesome producer

VforVendetta

I doubt it.

If Gaga really wanted to produce her own music that much then she'd find a different way :bunny:

She didn't have that much control on her career back then you know...

Ladle Ghoulash

I think that Gaga has such a distinct vision that she is able to bring out something unique out of all of her producers. Look at the music that she made with DJ White Shadow, for example. DJWS is predominately a trap/house producer and yet they've produced a glam-rock/dance track together (MANiCURE) and hair-metal-esque/industrial dance track (Born This Way). Also, her work with Madeon: he predominantly makes french house/nu disco tracks (see: Icarus), yet, they made an industrial/prog-metal influenced track together (Mary Jane Holland) and those are just two small examples.

Interesting point. I always thought that Judas doesn't sound like RedOne. But again I don't think it's true.

Blue Jeans

I still can't Believe RedOne Produced Scheiße :cry:  this masterpiece

gwocw_fistpump_712481.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived