is the comebjörk upon us?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. is it real little stonemilkers?

• MOMTHER BJÃ?RKSUS EMERGING FROM HA BLACK LAKE TO DROWN POP MUSIC IN FIRE
    • maybe i mean she's björk i'm sure vulnicura will do well
    • y isn't my fave on kworb smfh

Featured Posts

MikeyMoonShine

Well her last album was released in 2011 and she's 48 years old, so I thought that she was possibly done with making albums. :shrug: It's great that she's not! :party:

Bjork always takes a few years to make a new album. I can't imagine she would stop but that doesn't mean she is gonna make a new one any time soon. 

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are rumours she's already working on her next one! A snippet of a potential new song appeared on youtube. This snippet features strings and sounds Homogenic-ish, but it's not certain whether it's for her next album or whether it's Björk at all

Link me to it like NOW PLEASE OMG  soto.gif

Staryu

Why did she put a remix of "All Is Full Of Love" on Homogenic? The original is soooooooo much better. :legend:

Staryu

Also, I just heard "Hunter" for the first time and I was like "hmmm... why do I feel like I know this song already?.. OH."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cti8jr-YAs

4:55

It's going to be hard to stop hearing the "I'm the buttf***errrrrr" part when I listen to the real one. :deadbanana:

vespertine

Why did she put a remix of "All Is Full Of Love" on Homogenic? The original is soooooooo much better. :legend:

i've always felt the remix was better than the original. it just seems a bit cluttered to me.

Staryu

i've always felt the remix was better than the original. it just seems a bit cluttered to me.

Hmm, interesting. I think I prefer the original because of how "raw" it feels. Oh well, subjectivity. :nick:

vespertine

Hmm, interesting. I think I prefer the original because of how "raw" it feels. Oh well, subjectivity. :nick:

but that's none of my business

let's talk about that pluto

:derpga:

Staryu

but that's none of my business

let's talk about that pluto

:derpga:

tumblr_m8h6zn8uAc1qbrdf3o1_r2_500.gif

but seriously, I'm not sure if I like Pluto that much

I feel like I don't appreciate Homogenic as much as Debut and Post... :shrug: I can see it probably growing on me though.

vespertine

tumblr_m8h6zn8uAc1qbrdf3o1_r2_500.gif

but seriously, I'm not sure if I like Pluto that much

I feel like I don't appreciate Homogenic as much as Debut and Post... :shrug: I can see it probably growing on me though.

it's definitely a bit jarring to listen to after the quirky popness if the first two. it takes a few listens for it to grow on you.

Staryu

it's definitely a bit jarring to listen to after the quirky popness if the first two. it takes a few listens for it to grow on you.

I hope so! :)

I always thought the remix version made sense. Think about it, The world just ended in Pluto, there's silence and suddenly the All Is Full Of Love remix starts to fade in. I think it symbolizes something new being formed, a new world from the destruction of the old. Then you play the original version after the remix, it represents the new and young and raw world formed, the beginning of Vespertine. Bjork said in an interview that she considered the original mix to be the beginning of Vespertine too.

What did you think of "All Neon Like"? That's one of my favorite songs. Its so beautiful and i love the bass on those beats.  :music:

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

vespertine

I always thought the remix version made sense. Think about it, The world just ended in Pluto, there's silence and suddenly the All Is Full Of Love remix starts to fade in. I think it symbolizes something new being formed, a new world from the destruction of the old. Then you play the original version after the remix, it represents the new and young and raw world formed, the beginning of Vespertine. Bjork said in an interview that she considered the original mix to be the beginning of Vespertine too.

What did you think of "All Neon Like"? That's one of my favorite songs. Its so beautiful and i love the bass on those beats.  :music:

and alarm call is the thoughts of those who still have hope before the doomsday comes

Staryu

and alarm call is the thoughts of those who still have hope before the doomsday comes

Well that does make a lot of sense then and I get it now. I like that theme a lot.

Still, I prefer listening to the original. :sweat: 

I like "All Neons Like", but not as much as the first 4 ones and "All Is Full Of Love". :giveup: Amazing songs!

Archived