Bill Werde wonders if G.U.Y can't turn around things for ARTPOP

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheResidentZionist

Yes trap is a subgenre, but is not derived from dubstep. Recently it has been mixed with some electro genres including dubstep, but this genre is actually derived from southern Hip Hop music. Also Madeon did not produce Fashion!, it was Will I Am. So if you are going to get defensive about this, you better make sure you know your stuff first.

ok buddy  i made a mistake madeon did not produce it you are right...im not attacking you dont take it personally.

im very familiar with the Electro genre thank you..either way my point was the way the synth line sounded despite who produced it i was making a point about it sounding like daft punks aerodynamic. 

just because i got a small detail wrong doesnt derail my point so rather than pick apart my diction discuss and synthesize my point before you fire barbs buddy

I have given up on the idea of turning ARTPOP around, to be honest. It flopped in the U.S. and that's that. Beyond that, it'd be better to just move on.

I too do not think that there is anything to turn Gaga's success around with this album. I'd still appreciate more videos to the songs, as a fan.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

fede ARTPOP

of course G.U.Y is generic if we want a real smash...ARTPOP the song could slay...

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

shaneybaby

i definitely agree Gypsy is the best chance she has for a top hit. I also see a lot of potential for s-xxx dreams. I LOVE DWUW and APPLAUSE but i feel theyre less impactful than gypsy and s-xxx dreams imo. those two should have been lead singles i think but oh well too late now. hope she chooses singles that bring her success. 

i really feel like s-xxx dreams would do well if she released it now

I agree :legend:

Besides, imagine controversial-Ga strikes back.

it's not about being radio friendly..

Just Dance.. and PF were not radio friendly in 2009...

Maybe what GP wants has changed? :shrug:

Archived