💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did you ever think Gaga was satanic?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right. I'm not expert either as that is glaringly obvious... but some get it mixed up with Devil Worship and I think those 2 things are very different. She may have gotten involved with some shady dealings; probably 25% curiosity and 75% d--g-induced. Then again, with her, who knows??? I know that sometimes rockers gave parents the finger by blatantly doing things for show that parents hated, so the kids will love them... which equals money. I sometimes think Gaga purposely did things to get people talking and interested.... much more so than actually any type of real involvement.

Yes, exactly! And yes, I think that's the case with a lot of what she does. I admit I've been confused by a lot of her imagery/videos/themes sometimes, but I think she does like to provoke and be evocative in that way.

It's interesting to think about though, I suppose. :P

Nope. But I love how she and other celebs put in illuminati symbolism to make you guys all freak out lol

I think illuminati imagery is a big entertainment industry inside joke tbh.

She is catholic af and I'm not sensitive as some of you freaking out over tiny things that pay homage to an image of anything other than purity and godliness. It's art. Just like the artists if the past depicted good and evil in their works, as do artists of the present.

*note: the fact that she WAS so often tied to illuminati stuff got me more interested in her, but I'm an evil atheist mwahahaha

RAMROD

Ummm, no. 

HOWEVER, Gaga might be..... BOTANIC!

gaga_treacy_hat_narrow-300x0.jpg

6E318D38D781F13C533AC4833BAE7_h498_w598_

lady-gaga-releases-an-artpop-film-watch-

:derpga:  :derpga:  :derpga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

"We're just physical creatures of the underworld" has always been unsettling to me. But no, she's obviously not satanic.

Not really and it doesn't matter because there's no such thing as Satan so her delusionally burning mice in her bathtub isn't going to grant her fame or power anyway.

I had a period when I first saw the Alejandro videos and I saw the final scene at the end when she's dressed as a nun and her eyes and mouth get enveloped in red/black weirdness. I legitimately had no explanation for it and it made me really uncomfortable...

Still does now that I think of it :lana:

The effect there is what happens when a projected film gets stuck on a single frame, and it starts melting from the heat of the projector. (Semi-obsolete technology issues.)

As to the subject: LOL no.

The type of Satanism imagined by paranoid Christians does not exist in the real world, full stop. And the type of Satanism that actually exists is basically just atheist wankers trying to piss off Christians. Neither of these has anything to do with Gaga.

Nope. But I love how she and other celebs put in illuminati symbolism to make you guys all freak out lol

I think illuminati imagery is a big entertainment industry inside joke tbh.

She is catholic af and I'm not sensitive as some of you freaking out over tiny things that pay homage to an image of anything other than purity and godliness. It's art. Just like the artists if the past depicted good and evil in their works, as do artists of the present.

*note: the fact that she WAS so often tied to illuminati stuff got me more interested in her, but I'm an evil atheist mwahahaha

THIS OMFG NOTHING HAS BEEN MORE ACCURATE.

MJHolland

If you discovered that gaga was actually the devil and you stopped being a fan, then you aren't a true little monster (lol) :worship:  :dead:  :omfgaga:  

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived