Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did you ever think Gaga was satanic?

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scarlet Witch

Yes. We're call little MONSTERS for a reason, to serve our Dark Queen our Lordess and Savior Lady Gaga of New York City.

Nah never

But a flop friend stopped stanning because she "found" hidden messages in Paparazzi and Alejandro backwards :fail:

Bloody hooker

No, but I thought she was just very weird or crazy :laughga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Some parts in her music videos feel satanic or evil / sinister.

In Alejandro, when she wears the white priest outfit, the way her make-up looks, it is kinda evil. She looks a bit evil.

And of course, the very end of MTN MV, the flames everywhere. Gives the notion it is like hell, and Satan is related to hell. Also, flames and the laughter give me this evil or sinister vibe.

I don't think she is Satanic, but what I mentioned above maybe shows she references evil in her music videos. Don't think she is referencing Satan though.

I'm not entirely sure what Satanism is or what Satanic means.

I think there's a lot of misconceptions.. there are many different sects of Satanism and some don't even view Satan as a deity or perform the typical "evil" rituals we think of, it's more of a philosophy, while some do. I'm no expert of course, so I guess it's possible Gaga may have been mixed up with something satanic in the past, but I don't think she's ever willingly practiced it as a person who is so steeped in and proud of their Catholic upbringing. I guess we can't know for sure. :creepflop:

:derpga:

Ambrosia

I think that's another misconception too.. there are many different sects of Satanism and some don't even view Satan as a deity or perform the typical "evil" rituals we think of, it's more of a philosophy, while some do. I'm no expert of course, so I guess it's possible Gaga may have been mixed up with something satanic in the past, but I don't think she's ever willingly practiced it as a person who is so steeped in and proud of their Catholic upbringing. I guess we can't know for sure. :creepflop:

:derpga:

Right.  I'm not expert either as that is glaringly obvious... but some get it mixed up with Devil Worship and I think those 2 things are very different.  She may have gotten involved with some shady dealings; probably 25% curiosity and 75% d--g-induced.  Then again, with her, who knows???  I know that sometimes rockers gave parents the finger by blatantly doing things for show that parents hated, so the kids will love them... which equals money.  I sometimes think Gaga purposely did things to get people talking and interested.... much more so than actually any type of real involvement. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

rubytuesday

I don't think I ever thought she was satanic, but when I was still learning about her she did freak me out sometimes.  All of that Lina Morgana stuff had me worried for a brief period.  I never thought she actually killed her, the way that people were talking about it just creeped me out. 

The way she talked about her relationship with her dad in the early days also came across as really weird sometimes, as well as that moments during TMB 1.0 when she would ask the audience to tell her that she was s-xy and all that.  But it never came across as satanic, she just seemed like she had some problems.

codymonster

I had a period when I first saw the Alejandro videos and I saw the final scene at the end when she's dressed as a nun and her eyes and mouth get enveloped in red/black weirdness. I legitimately had no explanation for it and it made me really uncomfortable...

Still does now that I think of it :Lana:

mariomania1234

I'll admit I had a period when I was obsessed with researching Illuminati type things. She would often pop up in blogs and Youtube videos with imagery and stuff. It did freak me out a bit.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived