Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did you ever think Gaga was satanic?

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(+_+)>o

Ever since Gaga began her career, she has been labeled as satanic by many people. And even today there are still some people that think she is an evil person performaning satanic rituals behind closed doors. So, did you ever think Gaga was satanic or at least wondered whether or not she was at one point in your life?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

very briefly I was sliiiightly suspicious. Cuz like, first she was praying to that bleeding angel statue at the Monster Ball, then she had the facial horns right after in the BTW era... I told my best friend that if she started walking around with a tail or holding a pitchfork, we couldn't stan for her anymore :messga:

Not even in the slightest. :rofl:

I mean, she's used religious/occult imagery and is a poster girl for Illuminati skeptics (see: BTW video, which I did find odd with its whole "new race" spiel), but Satanic? No.

Morphine Prince

Yes, lol. During BTW for some reason. People kept telling me she was so much that I started to believe it :smh: 

I remember I got scared when I first read Vigilant Citizen's post about the Bad Romance video. :flop: Lasted only a week, tho.

feelitinmybones

When BR video came out I freaked out like NO SHE'S A DEMON cuz I saw this video on youtube explaining all the illuminati references :smh:

but in reality the illuminati has like nothing to do with popstars, more to do with scientists :smh:

And growing up in a strong Italian family mehhh couldn't really see Gaga hailing satan. Probably when creating art she's been fascinated by the idea but I don't think she's ever truly considered it.

Neight Shayde

I got very scared after the release of the Alejandro MV so yes, I thought she was an illuminati something

I think everyone was satanic at SOME point in their lives tumblr_ms96hcqpGS1rmt7d5o1_500.gif

~~~~~
But in all seriousness, No I don't think she was. I mean if you look at her past, there's really no indication that she was doing anything like that? I mean I guess it's a possibility, it's a possibility for ANYONE. But I highly doubt it.

Ambrosia

I'm not entirely sure what Satanism is or what Satanic means.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived