💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Reasons why it's a genius idea for Housewifes to be in the video

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

she has mentioned that the media is confusing reality stars with artists (see: the howard stern interview). maybe she's using the housewives as a way to make a bigger statement on this?

That is an interesting idea.  At the time though, I thought I heard disdain for them in her voice and the last thing I would have thought is that she'd try to propel reality stars into something bigger (which a Gaga video could certainly do).  Can't second guess Gaga though.  :giggle:

Curious to see what's in the mix.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

I don't bother their presence, I just don't know how they are gonna fit in the Greek stuff

They will be greek Goddesses

OR maybe there's some sort of creative subtext to reality stars being in her video. honestly not everything is a cheap promo op you guys.....

freebit

she has mentioned that the media is confusing reality stars with artists (see: the howard stern interview). maybe she's using the housewives as a way to make a bigger statement on this?

That's an interesting idea - it reminds me of when Kanye included Anna Nicole Smith in The New Workout Plan music video as satire and commentary on misogyny.

I don't know how she could use this idea for a song like G.U.Y. though. I would think it'd fit better for a song like Donatella.

giskardsb

OR maybe there's some sort of creative subtext to reality stars being in her video. honestly not everything is a cheap promo op you guys.....

this is my guess, or in fact this "music video" is something completely unrelated to the ( maybe) GUY video.  Like maybe another ARTPOP song is going to be used during Housewives promo.

I'm sure if Gaga's asked them to be in the video she has a creative plan for it all. it's not just for cheap publicity, im all for it!

HighPrince

This will force the gays that are over Gaga to watch the video.

That's a good idea. Tumblr is going to eat this **** up.

RAMROD

So exciting. Shaking and crying.

Unreleased-images-from-Born-This-Way-lad

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

aaronyoji

That's an interesting idea - it reminds me of when Kanye included Anna Nicole Smith in The New Workout Plan music video as satire and commentary on misogyny.

I don't know how she could use this idea for a song like G.U.Y. though. I would think it'd fit better for a song like Donatella.

this is exactly what i was referring to, her mentioning that the reality star and artists are being talked about in the same way, a--lyzed in that same bottom-level barrel of pop culture. i think this might be for a donatella film as well, since the song is about what the media projects onto someone. 

antpats2

What if the housewives will play the roles of Maids/housekeepers of Hearst Castle, like the maids/housekeepers of the mansion in the Paparazzi video??  :confused:

Little7Monster

music not the bling 

Either way, for Gaga to make music and carry on a career, she needs the support of her fans and the general public. It will have to be about both at some point if the music isn't selling on its own. Gaga wouldn't sell out just to sell out--she would do it for a reason she believed in, and saw potential in. Plus, we should wait to see what comes out of it. Until we see Gaga/Haus announce anything, there is nothing to speculate. 

Social media creates so much hype that we often find ourselves disappointed at the end of the day. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived