Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The remixes came, what is next?

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

OMG. I don't know. If she's releasing the remixes now I think she should release the video (if it exists) soon after to be like the final purge of the DWUW era, then quickly transition onto the next single as the beginning of the "true" ARTPOP era.

I think she is for sure performing the third single on Fallon though, as she should. I don't know what to think atm. :messga:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

Next is another break + depression that remixes are not charting well + #OnlineKindness :toofunny:

Nnnnnnnn :lmao:

inb4 DWUW reaches top 10 and everyone is like:  :shocked:

and Gaga and DWUW are like:

tumblr_n0p7z4ZUIr1rbnvk0o9_250.gif

ithinkweed

If she performs DWUW at Fallon  :sick: Like seriously she was silent about DWUW for like two months and now she's all of the sudden promoting it... :emma: Gags move on to the 3rd single already. 

GagaMyBlood95

If she performs DWUW at Fallon  :sick: Like seriously she was silent about DWUW for like two months and now she's all of the sudden promoting it... :emma: Gags move on to the 3rd single already. 

I would be totally disappointed...

Remixes, yeah, maybe even a video, but performances now?

PopEmergency

omg. stop with this horrible idea !

... just wait ....  :teehee:

maybe i'm an insider

no i'm not

or am i ?!?

This is just a torture... why the hell do we need to suffer this bad, this is just not fair!

DWUW is 2nd Single--> okay, i need to forget about Venus-->Performances are horrible-->keep calm, she will get better-->AMA Performance was nice-->R.Kelly media bash-->No Music Video-->Voice Performance with C.A.--> yaay, some new hope--> no release for DWUW feat. C.A. till january, and after everyone already forgot about it--> still no video, everyone just gives up-->song is loosing every power it had under all this chaos-->month later gaga releases the remixes after everyone just got over it...  :rip:

codymonster

#justiceforDWYW

It's been so long, the GP probs won't even remember it was already a single and think it's a new song :Lana:

GagaMyBlood95

This is just a torture... why the hell do we need to suffer this bad, this is just not fair!

DWUW is 2nd Single--> okay, i need to forget about Venus-->Performances are horrible-->keep calm, she will get better-->AMA Performance was nice-->R.Kelly media bash-->No Music Video-->Voice Performance with C.A.--> yaay, some new hope--> no release for DWUW feat. C.A. till january, and after everyone already forgot about it--> still no video, everyone just gives up-->song is loosing every power it had under all this chaos-->month later gaga releases the remixes after everyone just got over it...  :rip:

lol that was exactly how I felt... Totally ****ty :toofunny:

I honestly think they're sending out the remixes now so that she can continue onto her next single and kind of finish off DWUW. :emma:

NewYorkCity

She's releasing them now so everyone gets inside of their bedrooms to listen to them and she can be able to film a ****ing music video at some street without any random fan taking pics of her from their windows.

Genious :derpga:

Watch her perform Dope or, I don't know, Applause on Jimmy Fallon's show. I wouldn't be surprised at this point. :toofunny: But, IF she's EVER gonna release the Do What U Want video, I can wait for the third single, not a big deal. :ohwell:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived