Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y might not be a great single after all...

Radio Ga Ga

Featured Posts

codymonster

The only part that sounds like it would he hard to "sing" is the "touch me, touch me" part, but that'll probs just be backtrack and she'll throw in some harmonies over it! But I mean, the verses and the chorus and the bridge are all melodious, so she could easily sing them :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "touch me touch me don't be sweet" will sound like Bad Romance's "walk walk fashion baby". It will be difficult if not, impossible to match it if she was doing a choreography at the same time. 

I wonder how is she going to say "mount your goddess/a summer moon comes into full phase/and Mars' warring spirit RAMZZZZZZZZZZZZZ into the atmosphere" because that is my most favourite part of the song and I really want her to sing that part right.  :cry:

Blue Jeans

The "touch me touch me don't be sweet" will sound like Bad Romance's "walk walk fashion baby". It will be difficult if not, impossible to match it if she was doing a choreography at the same time. 

I wonder how is she going to say "mount your goddess/a summer moon comes into full phase/and Mars' warring spirit RAMZZZZZZZZZZZZZ into the atmosphere" because that is my most favourite part of the song and I really want her to sing that part right.  :cry:

But its not her voice in the song for that part :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

But its not her voice in the song for that part :awkney:

Everyone keeps saying that. In which interview does she say that tho? 

Ladle Ghoulash

"rapping"?? You mean "touch me touch me"?

Bad Romance says hi. "You know that I want you.."

The answer for the "Mars warring spirit"? She isn't going to say it. It's going to be on the playback just like the backing vocals.

You guys really haven't thought this through

You guys really haven't thought this through

KissKissBang

But imagine it acoustic  :giveup: 

I sang it with a piano backing at open mic night a few days ago in heels as a stand against gender roles and everybody seemed to love it  :shrug: and I'm deffo not as good as gaga  :toofunny:

Lord Axel

Are you serious? GUY is literally one of the easiest songs to sing tbh, I'm sure it'd be no problem for her

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

I think the only difficult bit would be the pre-chorus, cause that's the only 'robotic' part of the song. She could even get away with speak-singing it actually.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived