Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y officially 3rd single

Sleepy

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

I honestly don't know what to believe. Maybe it's true.

not_convinced_by_qwistie-d4wazxz.gif

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

fede ARTPOP

i cant imagine the GP singing/hearing " I wanna be that GUY G ....U.....Y...."   :fail:

inb4 G.U.Y flops harder than Bionic.... :smh:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Stefani328

i cant imagine the GP singing/hearing " I wanna be that GUY G ....U.....Y...."   :fail:

I couldn't imagine them singing Raaah Raaah either but we all know how that went 

fede ARTPOP

I couldn't imagine them singing Raaah Raaah either but we all know how that went 

the rah raah ah ah ahh...was pure genius...its a GagaTM...and the song was about "Love"...everybody can relate to that  :fan:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Stefani328

the rah raah ah ah ahh...was pure genius...its a GagaTM...and the song was about "Love"...everybody can relate to that  :fan:

Sex sells

Just dance, gonna be okay, da di doo doo just dance spin that record babe, da di do do do (she tried so hard with those lyrics)

ppppppppoker face ppppppppppppppoker face (is this girl have a seizure? Seriously)

Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I want to take a ride on your disco stick (inappropriate and gay much?)

I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me (what a stalker gesh)

Ra Ra ah ah ah ah roma roma ma ga ga o la la (this isn't even english, just stop)

Don't call my name don't call my name, Alejandro(okay fine I didn't want him to anyways)

eheehehhehehehehheheheheheh my telephone stop telephoning meheheheheheheheh (O no, another seizure)

No matter gay straight or bi, transgender lesbian life, I'm on the right track baby I was born this way(ew gays, get away from me)

The edge THE EDGE THE EDGE THE EDGE THE EDGE THE EDGE THE EDGE!(Maybe it was a stroke this time?)

You you and I, you you and I, Nebraska I'd rather die without you and I I I I I I!(definitely a stroke)

muh muh muh marry muh muh muh marry muh muh muh marry (and back to a seizure)

I live for the applause applause applause I live for the applause plause live for the applause plause (good for you gags)

Do what you want what you want with my body do what you want don't stop let's party do what you want what you want with my body do what you want what you want with my body (like, okay seriously we get it you can stop now)

I'm not sure exactly how this is any different. No one is going to have a problem with singing super catchy lyrics, just like they didn't have a problem with any of those ones.

fede ARTPOP

Just dance, gonna be okay, da di doo doo just dance spin that record babe, da di do do do (she tried so hard with those lyrics)

ppppppppoker face ppppppppppppppoker face (is this girl have a seizure? Seriously)

Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I want to take a ride on your disco stick (inappropriate and gay much?)

I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me (what a stalker gesh)

Ra Ra ah ah ah ah roma roma ma ga ga o la la (this isn't even english, just stop)

Don't call my name don't call my name, Alejandro(okay fine I didn't want him to anyways)

eheehehhehehehehheheheheheh my telephone stop telephoning meheheheheheheheh (O no, another seizure)

No matter gay straight or bi, transgender lesbian life, I'm on the right track baby I was born this way(ew gays, get away from me)

The edge THE EDGE THE EDGE THE EDGE THE EDGE THE EDGE THE EDGE!(Maybe it was a stroke this time?)

You you and I, you you and I, Nebraska I'd rather die without you and I I I I I I!(definitely a stroke)

muh muh muh marry muh muh muh marry muh muh muh marry (and back to a seizure)

I live for the applause applause applause I live for the applause plause live for the applause plause (good for you gags)

Do what you want what you want with my body do what you want don't stop let's party do what you want what you want with my body do what you want what you want with my body (like, okay seriously we get it you can stop now)

I'm not sure exactly how this is any different. No one is going to have a problem with singing super catchy lyrics, just like they didn't have a problem with any of those ones.

every single song you posted is catchy af, thats why they were super hits...we know G.U.Y is not one of he catchiest in ARTPOP and the chorus is kinda weak...same line repeated...Venus had that power (similar to Bad Romance "ooohhh ohhhh ohhh ohh"..I like G.U.Y...but idk...i guess ill have to wait and see...cant wait tho.... :excited2:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

every single song you posted is catchy af, thats why they were super hits...we know G.U.Y is not one of he catchiest in ARTPOP and the chorus is kinda weak...same line repeated...Venus had that power (similar to Bad Romance "ooohhh ohhhh ohhh ohh"..I like G.U.Y...but idk...i guess ill have to wait and see...cant wait tho.... :excited2:

You THINK that.

That's about as far as that train of thought goes though.

fede ARTPOP

You THINK that.

That's about as far as that train of thought goes though.

see you in 2 months :)

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Stefani328

Venus does not have the power of BR whatsoever. The best part of Venus is the chorus, the rest is meh. BR is perfection all the way through.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived