💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y officially 3rd single

Sleepy

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Some people are so delusional here and I'm glad to see that I was right. :smh:

I just don't get why some of you get so competitive over a song choice that wasn't yours to make :redface:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't get why some of you get so competitive over a song choice that wasn't yours to make :redface:

Because there's a sense of relief and happiness in the confirmation of something you assumed to be right,

you know?

If I predict something and it turns out to be true, I'm naturally going to be happy about it.

DriverMonster

I just wish all the Venus stans would just move on. Venus almost happened last year. Venus isn't happening. :)

TimisaMonster

I wasn't expecting this thread to be serious when I saw the title :omg: I'm pumped for G.U.Y., although this isn't total confirmation I guess it's rather solid :excited2:

This...a friend of a friend thinks they heard G.U.Y....do they even know what the song sounds like? Do they have the album? :megaflop: 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Stefani328

It's just for fun, but some Venus stans have been Debbie downers because it isn't the song they want.

FrankGutz

:legend: It better be. I already told everyone it was, dont make me look a fool

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

feelitinmybones

I love Venus but I really feel like G.U.Y. will do really well on the radio, but  also it's a song most fans wanted. It's good for both the GP and us  :)

Hyped :party:

PoshLife

It's just for fun, but some Venus stans have been Debbie downers because it isn't the song they want.

nnn I know some of these people better than to think it's just for fun. I think people need to remember we're all Gaga fans and most of us are actually friends, so the dissing and the "seeeethe" is just very very weird.

Like, you had two options - you could celebrate GUY, or you could diss Venus, and certain people made a choice to do the latter. It's very odd. Like, I work in politics and people there are never such "sore winners."

Stefani328

nnn I know some of these people better than to think it's just for fun. I think people need to remember we're all Gaga fans and most of us are actually friends, so the dissing and the "seeeethe" is just very very weird.

Like, you had two options - you could celebrate GUY, or you could diss Venus, and certain people made a choice to do the latter. It's very odd. Like, I work in politics and people there are never such "sore winners."

Some are funny while others are petty and childish.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived