💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

You all are forgetting about one song...

JustinLovesGaga

Featured Posts

JustinLovesGaga

Everyone shouldn't forget that Sexxx Dreams has Roman/Greek mythology references too. This might be a reach, but that leaked photo of the set would work with Sexxx Dreams. White and roses- what's s-xier? :hor: 

Not to mention Sexxx Dreams was planned lead single before Applause 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

I love the situation I'm in right now. Like it could be any of the songs people have floated and I'd be happy cuz I love all of them.

I mean yeah my first choice was Gypsy but it's not like I'm going to begrudge her the opportunity to promote a different song :toofunga: I do hope it's a single at some point, though :awesome:

Yes it seems plausible, what if she surprises us all :nooo:

but the choreo tho, I don't remember any part of the Sexxx Dreams choreo where they put their hands in that Alejandro choreo-like position

Glamourpuss

I think Gaga would be making a big mistake if that was a single. It lacks the wow factor that other songs such as GUY & Venus have.

thought of this toooo.

she does mention "pool" in the song as well! ;)

She doesn't mention any pool. It's "Watch me act a fool", not "Watch me at the pool".

So what do we have so far?
-G.U.Y

-Venus

&

-SexxxDreams

for possible candidates?

I hope she announces it soon :ohno: I wanna know :nooo:

Chromatislaps

if Sexxx Dreams has references to Roman Greek mythology....then its way to subtle...I can only see the bridge with the petrified stuff being connected to that tbh

98879593.gif

PoshLife

What references?

I wish it was Sexxx Dreams though...

The bridge is a reference to Medusa (almost wrote Madonna :flop:) "You could turn to stone or the color of man petrified by a woman"... omg I probably got those lyrics all wrong haha

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived