💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

You all are forgetting about one song...

JustinLovesGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

Listening to Sexxx Dreams rn. Picturing what it would be like if she performs this on Fallon, picturing it being the Sexxx Dreams video and then I pull up your thread.

Yes.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

TimisaMonster

The reason why we're so confused as to what song is, cuz Gaga made Greek Mythology references in many songs...even Mary Jane Holland with "So if you have fear Apollo sit on my lyre..." :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Imagine if its a short film for G.U.Y, Sexxx Dreams AND Venus :cry:

and sicne when was Sexxx dreams planned first single?

yourfaves

But we all know Gaga literally interprets all her music videos!  Mhm. :derpga:

But seriously, just because Gaga has classical references in the song does not mean it will be interpreted literally...  Any song could be the single.

Chromatislaps

So what do we have so far?

-G.U.Y

-Venus

&

-SexxxDreams

for possible candidates?

I hope she announces it soon :ohno: I wanna know :nooo:

Aura with: Do you wanna touch me Cosmic Lover (it refers to celestial bodies and celestial bodies are planets, which are in turn refered to as gods in greek/roman mythology). And the Islamic references in the lyrics of the verses.

It seems more likely to be Aura, Venus and GUY tbh

98879593.gif

britneylopez99

I think Gaga would be making a big mistake if that was a single. It lacks the wow factor that other songs such as GUY & Venus have.

yeah touching myself and thinking of you does not scream wow to the majority of top 40 listeners at all :hor:

JustinLovesGaga

Imagine if its a short film for G.U.Y, Sexxx Dreams AND Venus :cry:

and sicne when was Sexxx dreams planned first single?

Gaga said a while back that Sexxx Dreams was going to be the lead before Applause was picked. 

Dean Winchester

The bridge is a reference to Medusa (almost wrote Madonna :flop:) "You could turn to stone or the color of man petrified by a woman"... omg I probably got those lyrics all wrong haha

omg i never knew that.  Thanks so much  :) did gaga say anything about the reference to Medusa or did u find it out on ur own? 

Glamourpuss

yeah touching myself and thinking of you does not scream wow to the majority of top 40 listeners at all :hor:

I meant the catchiness and the song as a whole. Not the lyrics.

CAN IT JUST BE A MINI-MOVIE WITH SEXXX DREAMS, G.U.Y AND VENUS! Then she could just crop the video so that it only plays the chunk of the mini-movie for the current single.

There, Venus MV betrayal solved and greek/roman references are done so we can finally move on to a new theme. 

PoshLife

omg i never knew that.  Thanks so much  :) did gaga say anything about the reference to Medusa or did u find it out on ur own? 

You're very welcome! It occurred to me as soon as I heard it, just because I used to be obsessed with Greco-Roman mythology. I'm not totally sure if she ever mentioned it though. Maybe in the track-by-track? I don't think so, though.

Hmm... : :huh:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived