💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Intro or No Intro For G.U.Y. on the Radio?

EGOT2027

111 members have voted

1. 1. Should Interscope edit out the intro for the version of G.U.Y. that is sent to radio?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

If they cut the intro, then they'd have to cut the "Mount your goddess" bit, no? I hope they just play the whole damn thing.

When I first listened to ARTPOP, I first listened to GUY. I almost sh*t my pants. That intro is EPIC :excited2:

I've never heard anything like that, even in a Gaga's song

That voice, those synths :giveup:

But I fear that the radio will cut it, because of the word "s-xual desire". There are many dirty songs, but they don't have words like "s-x", "s-xual", correct me if I'm wrong (not sure)

BLACKOUTbritney
Don't think it matters? In that some radios will play the edit and some won't.

HarryTheNight

I reckon theyll cut it even tho its flawless, it might put some people off. Id be ok if it started at the little ah ah oh oh oh noises she does, and they need to keep the mount your goddess part

britneylopez99

If they cut the intro, then they'd have to cut the "Mount your goddess" bit, no? I hope they just play the whole damn thing.

no, because thats part of the bridge, its not expendable. the intro is, its not going to be as significant as a chunk missing from the middle of the song :awkney:

aaronyoji

the whole song is only 3 and a half or so goddamn minutes, its tailored for radio so seriously people better not be editing it out. 

it does make the song tbh. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived