Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What do you think the GP thinks of Taylor being with Gaga

PrinceCAKE

Featured Posts

elijahfan

... not sure he's actually known from the "GP" as of now. But yay, whenever he's introduced to people as Gaga's boyfriend, they feel like he's too hot for her. They really cannot see beyond the outfits...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

They don't care lol

I came here with this thought blasting in my head. But if they thought about it, I guess they'd think Gaga was quite lucky :spin:

I think most people don't know or care that much, but I've seen a few jealous, shallow people making some repulsive comments.  :grr: It just disgusts me when people judge a relationship based on someone's physical appearance.

No ones even knows they're together except the fan base pretty much lmaooo

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

I don't think they know and I like it like that. More private and real. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Another nice thing about Taylor is that there is no agenda with her fame, no book or product to promote or sell. He's just there for her since he's used to moderate fame as well. Sometimes, there is more relation with those in the same or similar social status, less ego baggage.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Gagaloo911

Who cares what they think even? It shouldn't matter, to you or anyone. 

rivingtonreject

Not very many people even know. If they even know who he is its only because they adamantly follow CF and have a thing for him

( :hor: comme moi :hor: ). And since its only like his jealous teen girl fans that even remotely care about his love life, its usually hating like "idk how he can stand her" or "he can do so much better". Just put his name in the search box on twitter and look at his indirect mentions. 

TimisaMonster

They don't care lol

No ones even knows they're together except the fan base pretty much lmaooo

... not sure he's actually known from the "GP" as of now. But yay, whenever he's introduced to people as Gaga's boyfriend, they feel like he's too hot for her. They really cannot see beyond the outfits...

All of this...:tea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived