💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

the losers on ATRL are a cesspool of hatred towards Gaga.

exoskeleton123

Featured Posts

Electric Venus

i remember reading on there that we found love is more iconic than bad romance

i never went back :awkney:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

Because that place is full of stans. Everyone loves to see the top people decaying. Just like monsters would love to see Katy flopping into oblivion

monsters should support or at least be neutral towards other pop artists, not be rooting for them to fail.  Stan wars are stupid.

Interludicrous

You shouldn't be calling "them" losers, and they have just as much right to stan for whoever they're stanning for as you do. Just enjoy your own fandom and let others have theirs.

Don't let the negativity on the outside ruin the positive energy anywhere else.

aquaprincess

i dont go on atrl. just seems full like immature stans site where people have nothing better to do besides trash other artists. 

Because that place is full of stans. Everyone loves to see the top people decaying. Just like monsters would love to see Katy flopping into oblivion
oh god do I :flutter:

ATRL is like that towards everyone, honestly. I quite enjoy the shadiness of it all. A source of entertainment on my part. Don't judge me, but:

I've learned to take the negativity towards Gaga lightly. It honestly doesn't even hurt me anymore, and I find it quite funny how far people on the internet as a whole will go to argue over someone they hate. It's the internet, stop taking senselessness so seriously. No need to take screenshots of your fav's success to prove other people wrong, and vice-versa. It's all stupid. Listen to what you like, flop or not. Good lord. 

Just don't visit ATRL or take anything to heart. :)

I go there to have a good laugh at all the crap and drama I read. People are so ratchet and it's entertaining. 

monsters should support or at least be neutral towards other pop artists, not be rooting for them to fail.  Stan wars are stupid.

That's the key word isn't it :ohwell:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived