💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

the losers on ATRL are a cesspool of hatred towards Gaga.

exoskeleton123

Featured Posts

exoskeleton123

I'm sorry but i don't understand how all of these stans can be so pressed and bitter that our queen has so much talent, and can sing live! something you think would be a basic requirement for a MUSICIAN. but no. these pressed ****ers every goddamn day make a new thread  "is lady gaga over" , "did artflop flop" "ARTPOP is so bad". Like these people are negative losers who don't have a life. 

i'm frustrated because i feel like ATRL is biased because whenever someone makes a thread dissing beyonce, or katy, or rihanna it's taken down immediately yet when they keep a topic where Gaga is dissed open. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
exoskeleton123

It is and it's just really funny/sad because some days i feel like there is less negativity on GagaDaily then on that forum. 

why do u even go there. the only opinions about gaga that i care are the opinions i hear here on GGD tbh ridiculoescroto.gif

There's less negativity on here than over on ATRL,and that's ridiculous,because GGD is pretty negative at times.

Miranda Sings

They're trying to get a rise out of us. By acknowledging it and letting it bother you, they win. Ignore them. They have their opinions, we have ours. If they want to waste their time hating on Gaga, then let them. We shouldn't let it bother us.

They're trying to get a rise out of us. By acknowledging it and letting it bother you, they win. Ignore them. They have their opinions, we have ours. If they want to waste their time hating on Gaga, then let them. We shouldn't let it bother us.

exoskeleton123

But it makes me so angry knowing that their dissing Gaga when she has more musicality in one bone than their faves do in their entire bodies. I know what they're trying to do but I hate it.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived