💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

the losers on ATRL are a cesspool of hatred towards Gaga.

exoskeleton123

Featured Posts

Because that place is full of stans. Everyone loves to see the top people decaying. Just like monsters would love to see Katy flopping into oblivion

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miranda Sings

But it makes me so angry knowing that their dissing Gaga when she has more musicality in one bone than their faves do in their entire bodies. I know what they're trying to do but I hate it.

I know. Just try not to let it get to you. We all know Gaga is talented. They can disagree, but that doesn't make her any less amazing.

elijahfan

I've made a few screencaptures from Wikipedia, so that people could use it whenever necessary... Basically the US Billboard peak positions of every single of each one's career... some observations can be... interesting, and would make anyone revise their definition of "flop".... Feel free to use tbh, I'm gonna make more. Too many people around talk without knowing FACTS, and it's getting annoying. They wanna do a dick contest? Let's give them a dick contest.

GAGA

1622648_10203112899523486_1572525106_n.j

KATY

1896772_10203112893683340_459026943_n.jp

BEYONCE

1798661_10203112895803393_67415741_n.jpg

NICKI

1796611_10203112898723466_1999131030_n.j

This is why you stay away from cesspools. You're lucky you weren't infected.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

exoskeleton123

You have to learn and sit back and laugh at them. :giggle:

Oh I do. Someone tried to say that Bad Romance, was not an iconic song. lol

I find ATRL hilarious actually. Stan wars are fun when you don't take them seriously.

And to be fair, Monsters on ATRL were pretty hateful to other fanbases (especially Katy), so naturally they're all getting their kii's from the ARTPOP era.

ATRL stans for success. Once Gaga will top the charts, they'll love her again.

And don't bother paying attention to their irrelevant opinions. Most of them haters are just bitter non-Gaga-fans who are trying to bring us down by bashing her, they know inside who the real queen is. :staymad:

exoskeleton123

I think the celebria and lounge sections are hysterical . I do. It's just the amount of hate against Gaga gets tiresome. Sometimes i wish i knew what it felt like not to like Gaga so i could see the enjoyment these people get out of bashing the **** out of her 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived