💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think that we have a Gaga Spy in forum?

GagaVerse

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's about the whole fan base and how it's meant to be about love and support but it isn't at all and some people were being pretty awful. 

I will criticize Gaga all I like but it's constructive and not personal at the end of it all i still love her and almost all of her work. 

Well, thats where everything starts to be kinda confusing to me. What exactly does she define under "Love"? Saying yes all the time in everything she does? Like everything she does?

This fanbase used to be about not giving a f.ck about everything what people said about us, cause the most fans are "freaks", "gays", "weirdos" and so on. 

I am a person who says if i like something or not, i want ever tweet her about anything, or say anything rude, cause i know that words can hurt, but tbh i am lost in her new way somehow and i stopped listening to her in the last time, cause i didn't want to start disliking her, which kinda sucks for me personally, she used to be my hero, but maybe she is just in the wrong place right now and needs time to heal.

codymonster

What if she was Hello Mr. Radio and the mods banned her :lmao:

That would explain why she was pissed at us :Lana:

high heeled fem

ngl we probably do

we've had so many examples of how sneaky gaga can be in the past

lets not discount her abilities girls...

this

rivingtonrebels

Well Emma said Gaga doesn't visit this site anymore but I think that was just facetious tbh.  I'm sure Gaga lurks this forum. 

Interlude

There's possibly someone from her promotional team on here monitoring what we say.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Glamourpuss

There's possibly someone from her promotional team on here monitoring what we say.

Well in that case.... PLEASE ADD A SECOND MANCHESTER DATE! lol

:)

Well Emma said Gaga doesn't visit this site anymore but I think that was just facetious tbh.  I'm sure Gaga lurks this forum. 

If we take that as a reverse psychology like Gaga's Over....... we're all mess thinking she'd stop lurking here....

idk

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived