💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think that we have a Gaga Spy in forum?

GagaVerse

Featured Posts

I thought if Gaga has someone (or maybe she as herself :teehee: ) is a member in this forum and does some stuff like asking people for their opinion just to check their reactions like voting for "Gypsy or G.U.Y?" or whatever just an idea that came in my mind :gum:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ngl we probably do

we've had so many examples of how sneaky gaga can be in the past

lets not discount her abilities girls...

TimisaMonster

Of course! She's everywhere and so is her team of spies...:wtf:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MikeyMoonShine

Well Gaga used to lurk but she stopped after all the negativity and then there was a huge meltdown when Emma tweeted about it.  :smh:

I guess she could still have someone checking here, is Emma even a mod anymore now that she has that BTW foundation job? 

*Emma and Gaga obviously talk **** about us behind our backs

*"Omg you've seen this member Jjang? what a rude ugly ****!"

Bellatrix

Well Gaga used to lurk but she stopped after all the negativity and then there was a huge meltdown when Emma tweeted about it.  :smh:

I guess she could still have someone checking here, is Emma even a mod anymore now that she has that BTW foundation job? 

She's still in the mod list, but she's in private mode so we can't see when she last was active. 

Sounds like a spy... :lolgaga:

WHAT WHAT WHAT

TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE  EMMA INCIDENT GURL :gum::excited2:

100% sure they check this site (and gagadaily, Propogaga, etc etc) -- I would be SHOCKED if someone on her team didn't. 

Not sure if they actively post. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived