💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think that we have a Gaga Spy in forum?

GagaVerse

Featured Posts

Probably, but it's still not healthy at all. She can't stop people talking about her, sometimes people talk only about love towards her and sometimes they do point out her mistakes, or what they don't like etc. Either she get's used to it, or she ignores it... well, that's what i would do.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ngl we probably do

we've had so many examples of how sneaky gaga can be in the past

lets not discount her abilities girls...

this tbh. :haha:

MikeyMoonShine

WHAT WHAT WHAT

TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE  EMMA INCIDENT GURL :gum::excited2:

Well allot of ppl were getting kinda mad about the DWUW vid and the album sales. Emma tweeted that Gaga didn't visit Gagadaily anymore because of all the negativity. 

Gaga I think used to read all of her fan sites occasionally at least. 

Then there were allot of angry threads about Emma and tbf some people were being really horrible about her (I don't have a problem with her personally). Then Radio ARTPOP did a show about negativity where they basically dragged us like crazy. 

I think allot of ppl left and there were lots of meltdowns but it eventually died down. 

She's still in the mod list, but she's in private mode so we can't see when she last was active. 

Sounds like a spy... :lolgaga:

:omfgaga:

MikeyMoonShine

Probably, but it's still not healthy at all. She can't stop people talking about her, sometimes people talk only about love towards her and sometimes they do point out her mistakes, or what they don't like etc. Either she get's used to it, or she ignores it... well, that's what i would do.

I think it's about the whole fan base and how it's meant to be about love and support but it isn't at all and some people were being pretty awful. 

I will criticize Gaga all I like but it's constructive and not personal at the end of it all i still love her and almost all of her work. 

monketsharona

Emma said Gaga is not coming here anymore because of negtivity... But people from her staff maybe

Emma and Gaga obviously talk **** about us behind our backs

"Omg you've seen this member Jjang? what a rude ugly ****!"

:lmao:

Well allot of ppl were getting kinda mad about the DWUW vid and the album sales. Emma tweeted that Gaga didn't visit Gagadaily anymore because of all the negativity. 

Gaga I think used to read all of her fan sites occasionally at least. 

Then there were allot of angry threads about Emma and tbf some people were being really horrible about her (I don't have a problem with her personally). Then Radio ARTPOP did a show about negativity where they basically dragged us like crazy. 

I think allot of ppl left and there were lots of meltdowns but it eventually died down. 

:omfgaga:

omgcat.gif

VforVendetta

Emma and Gaga obviously talk **** about us behind our backs

"Omg you've seen this member Jjang? what a rude ugly ****!"

You have a legit opinion about yourself I see. :derpga:

:hug: :kissga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived