Are you over DWUW?

Bambino

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are you over DWUW?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Weasel

Not until she tells us if we're getting a video or not. She MAY come away with not telling us if the new video is that damn good though. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm annoyed mostly because I love Gaga's videos, and im gutted that we didn't get one for such a great song. And it's just salt in the wound because the video would have helped it peak higher, but i'm kinda proud that Gaga stuck to her guns and didn't release something that she wasn't 100% proud of!

TimisaMonster

Yes...didn't care for the song being a single over Venus...hated that R.Kelly made it ironic with his "history" and Terry directing it made it even creepier...wasn't hyped for the original look of the vid...over it and moving on :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

no, im still waiting for gaga to explain why we didn't get the video... and i want a real explanation.. ridiculoescroto.gif

I'm not because the song was generally like by the GP but it just didn't have the right promo or a video. It could have been a smash. :emo:

RIP

Nervous Unicorn

No. I mean, I'm over it in the sense that I understand it's never going to happen and I need to move on but I'm upset that such a great song with high potential got treated so badly. 

Yes. I'm ready to move on to the next single now. I've made peace with the whole DWUW video fiasco and I think Gaga has now put it behind her.

Gaga is Life

I'm over the fact that we didn't get a video, but I'm not over the song and I do wish it was treated better to help it become a hit.

calmar

I've gotten to like the song more over time, but my initial reaction was pretty negative. When I saw that Gaga had 'delayed' the video release for the second time, I knew nothing was going to happen with it. Hopefully the next single, likely G.U.Y. but whatever it may be, will be treated more fairly. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived