Are you over DWUW?

Bambino

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are you over DWUW?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

MJHolland

The only reason why I'm not over it is because the ball was obviously dropped by somebody, and they had a window to execute the video/possibly even refilm and it seemed like gaga panicked and was afraid the song's prime had already passed to release a video for it.

ย 

Plus I think a lot of people are forgetting that this is gaga's current single atm... weird to think because she at least appears to have lost interest :/

ย 

But I guess it doesn't take away from that song being my jammmm. Wouldn't mind some visual art to go along w/ it though :(

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pink sushi

Yes.

Tbh I was never that excited about a video of her grinding on R.Kelly that was directed by Terry Richardson...... :fat:

Computer

I'm over it, in the sense that I know it's over, and I want the next single ASAP.

ย 

I'm not over it, in the sense that I'll never forget how hard it was waiting for MV and not getting it, and wondering/worrying about Gaga.

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’•โฃโญ•๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข | โ“œโ“”โ“กโ“กโ“จ ยฉโ“—โ“กโ“˜โ“ขโ“ฃโ“œโ“โ“ข

rivingtonreject

I don't give a **** about the charts I just want the video :cry:

ย 

DWUW is one my favorite songs of her career.

same. I just want maybe a hush release for the fans. idc. i want to see it:(

Interlude

I gave up on the video a long time ago

7MpzNEQ.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Yes I'm over it. I'm still mad about it. It's one of the best songs from the album and it got treated like ****. I know it would have been a big hit :cry: but more than that I wanted to see the video :(

RAYA.core

You know things change, and i'm fine with that. Just cause we knew a BIT about it doesn't mean we really knew all that was going on. BUT i am glad that it's G.U.Y <3

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived