Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NOSTALGIA! TEOG video has just been released

PrinceCAKE

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

Excited.

Let down.

Meh.

Same. And while I appreciate that a Gaga video CAN be simple and powerful, this one looked (for lack of a better word) shoddy.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mythic Mist

Excited about mermaids! And s-xy nurses and latin lovers!

......What the hell is this and all the monsters acting like it's acceptable? 

A couple years later, got high, and it bored me to death. Still amazes me that this managed to get released yet DWUW is "not up to her standards" The hell. 

calmar

I watched it once, on its release date. I haven't watched it since. Enough said.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

codymonster

I love it! I watch it and feel like I'm just watching her simple love of music. She just grooves and pumps her fist like someone who just is losing themselves in music. Very passionate.

AyaKara

TEOG was not a good time for me. The night of, I was at work crying over something that had happened earlier that week. I went home & watched TEOG, read the threads to see the meltdowns, & went to sleep.

The original concept was beautiful, & although she fit it really well to Y&I, TEOG deserved it. I'm sure Gaga doesn't regret it, seeing that she's with Taylor now.

I remember watching the preview on tv with my family and I kept waiting and waiting for something to happen. Then when the preview ended my sis was just like "that's it?... that's pretty normal."  

Disappointed at first, but then I started loving it because it is very simple and, I don't know why, I really like the fog and the street lights.

juicyjuicy

I was expecting mermaids to pop out of nowhere tbh.

Seriously wtf @ that.

But now I'm glad it's her simplest video for such an amazing song. <3

JudasInTheDark

I was confused/let down, but I'm over it now, and view it as a tribute to the late Clarence Clemmons :)

At first it was really out of what i thought, But nowadays, i think it's epic and iconic video for pop music, and for Gaga's in general. :)

Excited and hopeful

Meh.. but still beautiful thanks to the song

It makes my summer of 2011 the most memorable yet  :legend:. I remember watching it on some year-end countdown and wanting to cry. 

I love it for the atmosphere and simplicity. It was Gaga's dream video.

It has a special place in my heart. It truly portraits the last moments of life on a dark night street, with fog, and purple lights, when you have no time left and you just dance

It is truly amazing

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived