Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NOSTALGIA! TEOG video has just been released

PrinceCAKE

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

I thought it was perfect, and I still do. It's my second favourite music video :legend: Although I was waiting for something different to happen when I saw it for the first time.

Miranda Sings

I loved the simplicity. Gaga's videos are always so jam-packed, and I liked that it was just her and the song. Beautiful.

Excited

Let down

I have understood the concept and her idea for it, but the final execution still bothers me. You can see the lack of a technical director from a mile away.

Hello, it's me

inuborg

I remember watching the preview on So You Think You Can Dance…and I keep waiting for the scene/outfit to change :toofunga: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I didn't even notice it got released, I saw some teaser from some random foreign youtuber (I think it was a remake or a parody idk) with bits from it and I was like "damn she sure looks like Gaga" then realised it was indeed Gaga and I watched it and I was like "that's it? :toofunny: " then I got over it :P

Ladle Ghoulash

I love the video. The simplicity is exquisite. It really is a testament to Gaga's strength as a performer and her presence in general.

I loved it, and still do, and frequently feel like I'm the only one who does love it. :(

This. Maybe it's because I didn't hear about the mermaid treatment until way after I had already seen the video they ended up with. :shrugs:

Despite not living up to expectations, at least we got a video for the song

There was major issues involving the video production yet we still got a timely product

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived