💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Whats up with gaga's lyrics this era?

Dodo

Featured Posts

Why do they seem so deranged and confusing, usually I never need to google lyrics with gaga, they just stick by listening to the song. Is it supposed to be some statement or something? Art? 

Ill never forget the bridge of s-x dreams at itunes fest, complete mess,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRYh6E5YdLA

Her lyrics this era feel like this,

lol has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't feel that way :shrug:
I don't know, even when I listened to the MJH snippet I managed to make sense of it. That's just how I feel though.

I DO listen to a lot of artists/bands with weird lyrics though....

ARTPOPisaChoice

I think it's kind of fitting because people have their own interpretations of art

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

heavymlover

Well, there was a lot of weed involved, wasn't it?  :awesome:

I'm fine with ARTPOP lyrics. There are a few sentences that I would definitely change though... She probably wanted to be silly, but that didn't work for me.

OysterBaby

idk i had more trouble understanding a lot more of the lyrics in born this way than in ARTPOP. I never got "MMMMYYY DARKEST SINNN" until i asked a friend. and i have.. "I don't like to boast, but argy vokes are the most mad magical in amsterdam"

im sure there's more but that's what came to mind. Either way, im not really bothered by it.

idk i had more trouble understanding a lot of the lyrics in born this way than ARTPOP. I never got "MMMMYYY DARKEST SINNN" until i asked a friend. and i have.. "I don't like to boast, but argy vokes are the most mad magical in amsterdam"

im sure there's more but that's what came to mind. Either way, im not really bothered by it.

"but our truffles are the most..." I though :lmao:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived