💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Whats up with gaga's lyrics this era?

Dodo

Featured Posts

lol has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

... huh? :duck:   :huh:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Oyster

Not really...It's really the other way around lol. Her lyrics make sense more now than during the BTW era. 

Agreed with this.

But I'm being honest when I say I had to google some lyrics of the songs (like Koons on Applause, Greek mythology and stuff). BTW was really religious (barely know anything on the subject).

AdelaAngelo

Ich schleiban austa be clair
Es kumpent madre monstere,
Aus-be aus-can-be flaugen,
Begun be uske but-bair

Born This Way made soo much sense <3 

Ambrosia

I found a satanic message in that line. Apollo was often used by pagan sects because it represents the opposite of Jesus, and she's saying that if we have fear for satan (the opposite of Jesus) we can "sit on her lyre" as in find support in her music or find comfort in her songs so the fear would go away. Once we do it, we're going to "play him like a piano man", we are going to find it easy and not bad at all. Or she was just high :toofunny:

Really!?  That's actually pretty sophisticated if true.  Hell and back from talking about getting high.  Sometimes I feel like I'm taking a nice dip in the chocolate river from Willy Wonka while listening to her music and the other half, I'm on that scary, psychedelic boat ride.  

"There's no earthly way of knowing

Which direction we are going

There's no knowing where we're rowing

Or which way the river's flowing..."    :smh:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Really!?  That's actually pretty sophisticated if true.  Hell and back from talking about getting high.  Sometimes I feel like I'm taking a nice dip in the chocolate river from Willy Wonka while listening to her music and the other half, I'm on that scary, psychedelic boat ride.  

"There's no earthly way of knowing

Which direction we are going

There's no knowing where we're rowing

Or which way the river's flowing..."    :smh:

I actually don't know :sweat: That's just my interpretation.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived