đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Whats up with gaga's lyrics this era?

Dodo

Featured Posts

thats one of my favorite of her lyric couplets.

Love it when you call me legs

In the morning buy me eggs

Watch your heart when we're together

Boys like you love me forever

I always hated the song for it's lyrics, because i love the instrumental. :emma:  

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters

It seems like you guys look at the surface of the lyrics, rather than actually thinking about what they could mean :emma:

emma roberts is an abuser

Better Day

What do you want basic lyrics handled to you in a playe pr something artistic and makes you think about stuff

Together You And I!

Artpoptartx3

But remember she has help writing lyrics so. Do you think she writes the whole song and then her team re-writes what they think should be changed how does that work?

giskardsb

But remember she has help writing lyrics so. Do you think she writes the whole song and then her team re-writes what they think should be changed how does that work?

Gaga's lyrics are so "Gaga" that it's obvious she does 90% of the writing.   Her producers might offer suggestions but it's Gaga's choice to use the suggestions or not.

You could turn to stone or the color of men petrified by a woman in love as I am when I lay with you I think of him I think of him. :toofunny:

FATCAT

I thought it was "our travels are the most mad-magical in Amsterdam"??

It's truffles. Check your ARTPOP booklet. :roll:

Purr more, hiss less.

So if you have fear, Apollo sit on my lyre and play him like a piano man....

Wth does this mean. :toofunny:

ARTPOP definitely has some cooky lyrics, but they all kinda do though in their own way. I think it's also the way she pronounces certain things...

I found a satanic message in that line. Apollo was often used by pagan sects because it represents the opposite of Jesus, and she's saying that if we have fear for satan (the opposite of Jesus) we can "sit on her lyre" as in find support in her music or find comfort in her songs so the fear would go away. Once we do it, we're going to "play him like a piano man", we are going to find it easy and not bad at all. Or she was just high :toofunny:

Might be weird to you because you may not be familiar with her subject matter and you're also not high enough. Sometimes, she is intriguing and other times silly. It's all in good fun.

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

Gaga's lyrics are so "Gaga" that it's obvious she does 90% of the writing.   Her producers might offer suggestions but it's Gaga's choice to use the suggestions or not.

I remember RedOne once said that he helped saying "wait Gaga, that's too complicated for the public to understand" in a random interview.

"Lover's kites are flown on beaches for public sight"

seems pretty obvious... like when you go to the beach and you see couples flying a kite together.

I've never seen that :toofunny:

I found a satanic message in that line. Apollo was often used by pagan sects because it represents the opposite of Jesus, and she's saying that if we have fear for satan (the opposite of Jesus) we can "sit on her lyre" as in find support in her music or find comfort in her songs so the fear would go away. Once we do it, we're going to "play him like a piano man", we are going to find it easy and not bad at all. Or she was just high :toofunny:

OMG. :udidnt: I never knew that, that's an interesting way to look at it. #IlluminatiGa strikes again :derpga:

Or just the other explanation, haha

Whenever I hear "you're just an animal trying to act real special" in Swine I almost always hear "Does it mattah? Mom, I'm tryin' ta act real special."

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived