💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Whats up with gaga's lyrics this era?

Dodo

Featured Posts

Gaga's lyrics have often been nonsensical, but the only time that they have also been quite charming despite that was on The Fame, which just means she needs to be on coke to be an interesting songwriter. I'd rather have her not burn away her nasal passages for my own amusement. I'm okay with her output.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Solitaire

"Our truffles are the most mad-magical in Amsterdam!" Whats hard to get about that? Truffles are part of Mushrooms and in Amsterdam they harvest vast quantities for Psychedelic properties. She's saying the Psychedelic Mushrooms are best in Amsterdam. :usrs:

She's talking about Psychedelic Truffles, which get you high. The song is about more than just weed, its about Being High in general.

I thought it was "our travels are the most mad-magical in Amsterdam"??

- Previously Sycothisis

Haroon

wtf is a 'lover's kite' :wtfga:

Absolutely no idea :duck: It's one of my favourite songs on the album, even though I don't understand it :rip:

I sort of like not knowing all the lyrics. It makes the songs still feel new.

Someone could probably psychoa--lyze something about me based on that. :toofunny:

djBuffoon

Not really...It's really the other way around lol. Her lyrics make sense more now than during the BTW era.

THANK YOU. I thought I was the only one...

It's kind of comforting to know that even native speakers have sometimes problems with song lyrics. Welcome to my world.  :emma:  

Laceface

She writes most of her stuff high doesn't she :usrs: but most of them are open to your open interpretation, which makes them super easy to relate to.

So if you have fear, Apollo sit on my lyre and play him like a piano man....

Wth does this mean. :toofunny:

ARTPOP definitely has some cooky lyrics, but they all kinda do though in their own way. I think it's also the way she pronounces certain things...

gagaohlala

The pronounciation is weird sometimes ! ''Keep it tight'' feels like ''give it time'' and ''brushes with darkness wont help you create your destiny of self'' feels like ''your destiny of super'' (which make even more sense imo). ''Lover's kites'' (WTF) feels ''Lovers flies'' ...

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

moonboywow

You guys would really hate fall out boy's lyrics then if you are complaining about gaga lyrics not making sense. It's her writing style. Love it or get your ass out of the fandom

giskardsb

wtf is a 'lover's kite' :wtfga:

"Lover's kites are flown on beaches for public sight"

seems pretty obvious... like when you go to the beach and you see couples flying a kite together.

giskardsb

Love it when you call me legs, anyone?

She's always been like this.

thats one of my favorite of her lyric couplets.

Love it when you call me legs

In the morning buy me eggs

Watch your heart when we're together

Boys like you love me forever

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived