💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Anyone else feel GUY is the first single to....

GHGUY

Featured Posts

yeah

I don't remember the last time I felt so hype for a possible single since ScheiBe (which never happened) :rip:

the BTW era was really frustrating in single choices and Applause was amazing but GUY is the better and the possibilities for the music video make it even more exiting :cryga:

plus I was mad when gaga chose DWUW over Venus cause I really wanted venus and I knew that everything was going to be a mess if she chose DWUW, and it was :fail:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TEOG was chosen before the album dropped. At that time all we had was an instrumental and hype around the song because it was revealed to be the original lead single.

Fast-forward to the 4th single poll on GGD and Scheiße was unanimous.

Everybody still wanted MTN before hearing it because we knew it was planned as the 1st single and then the 3rd single, and we had heard it through FarmVille.

Everybody still wanted MTN before hearing it because we knew it was planned as the 1st single and then the 3rd single, and we had heard it through FarmVille.

Your first part proves my point. We hadn't even heard the song yet.

And sure people loved MTN upon hearing it on FarmVille... But then the album dropped... it was no longer priority after people heard Scheiße, Bloody Mary, and Heavy Metal Lover

And honestly, I don't remember that many people being mad about it not being a single. I think you're just exaggerating that.

Your first part proves my point. We hadn't even heard the song yet.

And sure people loved MTN upon hearing it on FarmVille... But then the album dropped... it was no longer priority after people heard Scheiße, Bloody Mary, and Heavy Metal Lover

And honestly, I don't remember that many people being mad about it not being a single. I think you're just exaggerating that.

This entire forums tanned for MTN until it underperformed.

The next MV is GUYVenusARTPOPGypsyMJHSummerboyAmericanoBTWpt2MonsterJewelsAndDrugsNoFloodsBlueberryKissses

and everyone will be happy

fav song: lady haha — no floodz ft adele

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived