💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Anyone else feel GUY is the first single to....

GHGUY

Featured Posts

Anyone feel GUY is the first single to please the fans as far as a single choice off of Gaga's albums ever since BTW? I feel like after BTW Gaga/Interscope has always released a single that's many fans weren't pleased of (Judas, TEOG.... YAI and MTN over Scheiße, Applause, DWUW and even if Venus was still the planned single)

I dunno how to explain it I know when BTW was released everyone was here for the single and maybe ppl were here for Judas too but I feel like TEOG and YAI and MTN were not singles that the fans wanted nor was Applause after the lyrics were slowly released. I even remember fans being mad DWUW was chosen over Venus and when Venus came out many fans were always complaining it would flopped anyway....

But I feel like GUY is the first time the Gaga fanbase seems content as a single choice and I feel like Gaga is finally listening to the fans, I guess now that she finally got rid of the poisonous ppl in her management team she can bring her vision to life.

Anyone else agree?

*****this thread will be so awkward if GUY doesn't end up being the single :later:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

I'm feeling that too. I mean, I knnow Applause was the first, but this one feels special for some reason.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Illuminati Freak

I agree with for the most part seems like fans are down with G.U.Y. being the next single (except for those pesky little Venus lovers). 

did you even read the op :awkney:

Yes and what I realized is all this fan base does is complain about everything. Interscope chose for her and then she bumped her manager off and now she's doing what she really wants to.

homomo

No. Applause was the first single. DWUW, Dope, & Venus were basically promo singles.

Read before you post.

Laceface

I agree with for the most part seems like fans are down with G.U.Y. being the next single (except for those pesky little Venus lovers). 

Yes.

There is an overwhelmingly positive vibe in this fan base finally about GUY being the next single.

There may be a few bad eggs out there sour about the choice, but I'd say 90% of the fan base has been rooting for either GUY or gypsy to be singles.

I don't understand how so many people say "G.U.Y or Gypsy," I mean, I know it's becuase they'r both radio friendly and catchy or whatever. But it's like either she can slaaaaay us or just release another song to do okay on the radio and please the general public. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived