💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. as the next single WOULD actually make sense...

Ascetic

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perfect :classy:

Considering Gaga said Venus will have a video even if its not a single, then Sexxx Dreams should be the 4th as papa/tele sequel, then end it with Gypsy and we have an era with 6 videos #littlemanager

YASSS!

:cryga:

Same 

HERE COMES THE SMASHA

Do they have people calling in or is it just their chosen rotation?

Im actually not too sure! I just have turned to that channel and its been on! 

Im actually not too sure! I just have turned to that channel and its been on! 

I know that some stations allow requests but I wasn't sure since I'm usually listening to either pop or rap lol

giskardsb

GUY would be the closest song to the type of sound many associate with Gaga.  It's a very "Gaga" track, I think it would do very well.  And radio right now sucks.

I think it actually is the best move because it's not completely obvious or basic (Gypsy, MANiCURE - not calling these basic, I just mean they're the most radio friendly & obvious single choices) and it's not too experimental (Aura, Venus). G.U.Y. is kind of in between a these two, it's a bit radio friendly but it's got some experimental elements as well. I think it's a nice change from Applause & DWUW, and could lead to an experimental single like Venus or Sexxx Dreams if it's well-received.

And those who complain about it not being Gypsy, it will ALWAYS be there as the back up plan. It will do well whenever it is released, though it think it should be the last single before Act II. Applause > DWUW > G.U.Y. > (possibly Venus or Sexxx Dreams if they want 5 singles) > Gypsy is a pretty perfect era imo.

THAAAAAS YAAAAAS

VENUS, SD AND GYPSY SHOULD BE DEM PRIORITIES, THEN G.U.Y OR MANiCURE, PLEASE GAGZZZZZZZZZZ YOU SAID SD WOULD BE THE FIRST SINGLE?!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived