Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm sorry,but...

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

:yes::hug:

Gypsy is like x100 times better than MTN tho..

I see what you mean, yeah that could happen!

As for Venus, a big no from me....

Really I don't see it like that it's a breed between TEOG/MTN and if you average their chart positions that's what you're gonna get :MANiCURE:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

why does everyone underestimate GUY, it will be the biggest hit of the album mark my words, its fun, catchy, relatable, fresh, simple etc whats not to like about it?

the chorus may be simple but its far from weak, its in the top 3 catchiest chorus' on the album, the s-xual innuendos are fun and im sure will be embraced as much as "bluffin with my muffin", plus its got zedd's name attached and hes like the "it" DJ

this! if g.u.y. wont become a single, ill cut a b---h :wtf:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

It can be a single too, maybe instead of MANiCURE :yes:

I seriously want G.U.Y to be the next single. I think Gypsy is a guaranteed hit so it would be nice of her to release something that's a 'classic' gaga song

I think she needs to come back with a smash and with a song that's not so much radiofriendly/ GP friendly, because that would make everyone curious and listen to it...then they will get infected by the sound and love it much more than a mainstream song.

I would pick GUY

this, Gypsy is a safe chance for a hit but its not strong enough to resurrect the era , GUY should be the next single

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

this, Gypsy is a safe chance for a hit but its not strong enough to resurrect the era , GUY should be the next single

Exactly.

I think the GP expects something else from Gaga...not just a safe normal song...

I want her to go crazy again and stand out...so bad :giveup:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived