Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'm sorry,but...

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

MANiCURE and Sexx dreams would flop. Radio wont play a song about s-x dreams and a song where gaga sounds drunk and screaming like crazy. Gyspy is the best choise for the third single. After that Gaga can end the era and starts touring. If she wants to continue this era, GUY for the 4th single

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badboymonsterx

I know this sounds really depressing, but Gypsy is going to be the third and last single on ARTPOP. Mark my words. 

MANiCURE is probably my favorite on the album.

I liked it immediately but it grew into so much more the more that I listened to it. It's such high energy, it's perfect.

It's hard because I also really like G.U.Y, but everytime I listen to MANiCURE I like it just a little bit more.

Gypsy is a terrible choice. It's forgetable, it's boring, The Edge of Glory did it better. If that's what people wanted from her, they would listen to The Edge of Glory.

I will be so sad for her if she releases Crapsy.

GagaMyBlood95

I know this sounds really depressing, but Gypsy is going to be the third and last single on ARTPOP. Mark my words. 

This could happen...

LeoFameMonster

Agreed with Gypsy and 100% MANiCURE!!!  I have always said that these 2 songs are slay worthy

Sex dreams not so much.....

Dominic

When I first heard Venus I thought it was such a mess, it sounds like 4 songs merged into one and didn't seem to have any flow.  I now love it and it is in my holy trinity however I really don't think it will be a hit.  I don't understand why people think it will be a smash. 

Venus does have the potential to have one incredible video however if she does it well.  I don't want no You & I video again where it just left you lost and confused.  I need TFM style videos please Gags. 

I'm really here for Gypsy to be honest, it is the perfect time for it.  Although, if we are being honest none of the singles left are completely smash worthy.  :awkney:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Pain of fame1

MANiCURE as a single?  :hehe:

IT IS THE NEW POKERFACE/telephone, AND IT IS THE TELEPHONE SEQUEL SO...

GagaMyBlood95

GUY does special things to me

I don't see G.U.Y. on here :coffee:

I love GUY, it's amazing, it's just the chorus I'm having problem with...

It's not very strong, it's too repetitive and with very few lyrics... Idk..

SRSLY GUISE THINK ABOUT IT NOW ITS THE TIME IM SURE OF IT GAGA IS FINALLY RELEASIN' SCHEIßE AS NEXT SINGEL NEXT ABLUM IS SURELY GONNA BE ARTPOP ACT II: REBORN THIS WAY  :derpga:

Venus as 3rd. Gypsy as 4th. ARTPOP ACT II. :yes:

But seriously, this is good in my view. As mentioned here before, people and critics kept talking about how 'normal' Applause was and stuff, so I believe Venus is weird and catchy enough. Actually, when I think of the word "ARTPOP", Venus is the song that embodies the concept the most, imho.

Songs would make a great video:

- MJH

- Swine

- MANiCURE

- Venus

Songs would be great as a [radio] singles:

- G.U.Y

- Aura

- MANiCURE

- Gypsy

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived