đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do What U Want certified Silver in the U.K

Arturo

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

If she'd put out a basic as hell video with headlines scrolling on the screen and just her face with a black background that would have been enough.

bloody hell Gags.

Jewels n Drugs

The hit that got away.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

GagaMyBlood95

:applause: without a video... without sales that happened in its first week when it couldn't chart...

DAMN if it had vid and it would slay Applause and would be massive Uk success for her but seems like she merely loves being in shell and trolling us over and over again !! 

Gagaloo911

You & I could never.

You and I > Judas

Everyone I know completely loves You and I and like how it's not Pop or like everything else Gaga makes. It's made many people I know like her even more cause she is so versatile. Not to mention they just love the song cause it's f*cking flawless and those who disagree can seethe in the corner :staymad:

Arturo

You and I > Judas  Everyone I know completely loves You and I and like how it's not Pop or like everything else Gaga makes. It's made many people I know like her even more cause she is so versatile. Not to mention they just love the song cause it's f*cking flawless and those who disagree can seethe in the corner :staymad:

Lol I was talking about y&I's UK sales when compared to Judas, MTN, and DWUW.....

• Mills locked this topic

Archived