💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Coldplay

Cupid

Featured Posts

inuborg

I thought their previous album was supposed to be their last? 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU GUYS!!!!!

Coldplay just uploaded this gif to various social media sites

gif.gif

this is how it begun with Mylo Xyloto, mysterious gifs and lyrics to follow. Then announcement :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

IM SO READY :emo:

YOU GUYS!!!!!

Coldplay just uploaded this gif to various social media sites

gif.gif

this is how it begun with Mylo Xyloto, mysterious gifs and lyrics to follow. Then announcement 

IM SO READY 

CRYING FROM EXCITEMENT

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHW HAATATAFMH<Egh.zdf.,mghnmz.n sda.m,gn sfldgsfagm, zdrsgkljaerkltjw4oit;jmqw4;'tkl/24jmtljt;klqwetjt;lkwtjwekrlt;jwel;rtjwerky;jlnt4en hyejl/ahnejo

CRYING FROM EXCITEMENT

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHW HAATATAFMH<Egh.zdf.,mghnmz.n sda.m,gn sfldgsfagm, zdrsgkljaerkltjw4oit;jmqw4;'tkl/24jmtljt;klqwetjt;lkwtjwekrlt;jwel;rtjwerky;jlnt4en hyejl/ahnejo

THEY JUST TWEETED THIS

Coldplay â€@coldplay 56m

Something new at 0:00 in Ulaanbaatar #midnight PH

:excited2: :excited2:

Ulan Bator, Ulaanbaatar /ËŒuËlÉ‘Ën ˈbÉ‘ËtÉ™r/ (Mongolian: ãûððýñððÑ‚ðÑ€, [ʊɮÉ‘ËÅ‹.bÉ‘Ëtʰɑ̆r], UlaÃŽ³anbaÃŽ³atur, literally "Red Hero") is the capital and the largest city of Mongolia. An independent municipality, the city is not part of any province, and its population as of 2008 is over one million

Will the single drop when its midnight in Mongolia?? Is the song called Red Hero?? Is the album called Red Hero?? They're as mysterious as SneakyGa right now :dead:

Morphine Prince

Ulan Bator, Ulaanbaatar /ËŒuËlÉ‘Ën ˈbÉ‘ËtÉ™r/ (Mongolian: ãûððýñððÑ‚ðÑ€, [ʊɮÉ‘ËÅ‹.bÉ‘Ëtʰɑ̆r], UlaÃŽ³anbaÃŽ³atur, literally "Red Hero") is the capital and the largest city of Mongolia. An independent municipality, the city is not part of any province, and its population as of 2008 is over one million

Will the single drop when its midnight in Mongolia?? Is the song called Red Hero?? Is the album called Red Hero?? They're as mysterious as SneakyGa right now :dead:

:nooo:

I want this new single now :giveup:

I thought their previous album was supposed to be their last? 

Mess where did you hear that :laughga: not true by far anyways.

THEY JUST TWEETED THIS

Coldplay â€@coldplay 56m

Something new at 0:00 in Ulaanbaatar #midnight PH

:excited2: :excited2:

:giveup:

Archived