Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Coldplay

Cupid

Featured Posts

A Rush of Blood to the Head is their best album and tour tbh. 

I have the live DVD and i watch it at least once a week, i never get tired.  :flutter:  

Honestly, i prefer their old work, to their new material. I've watched them live at Optimus Alive Festival in 2011 and it was soooooo amazing. 

I love them  :sara:

while I do prefer x & y, there is something truly magical about a rush of blood to the head.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their music is seriously ethereal and unparalleled. They are an amazing band. I'm so glad I got to see the Mylo Xyloto tour live in 2012. I cannot wait for their new album.

:legend:

YES

Coldplay is my favorite artist! (Sorry gags)

My favorite album is Viva and second is X&Y

I have nearly every coldplay song on iTunes and my favorite songs are The Scientist, Death and All His Friends, Strawberry Swing, Charlie Brown, Amsterdam, god I love so many but I'll stop there

YES

Coldplay is my favorite artist! (Sorry gags)

My favorite album is Viva and second is X&Y

I have nearly every coldplay song on iTunes and my favorite songs are The Scientist, Death and All His Friends, Strawberry Swing, Charlie Brown, Amsterdam, god I love so many but I'll stop there

;) you have great taste

• 3 weeks later...

I love Coldplay too :) I think my fav album is A Rush of Blood to the Head. I'm really interested to hear their new music so I'm pretty excited about that  :excited2:

Coldplay to headline the iTunes Festival in Texas on March 11!

Can't wait! Rumor has it they may perform a new single as well. HOPE SO!

cp1000.jpg

New promo photo!

White Shadows

cp1000.jpg

New promo photo!

AWESOME pic! Cannot wait for the performance and the entire new era. The thought of new Coldplay music :giveup:

FrozenKookie

Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends. Such legendary :legend:

They changed their cover photo.. it's almost here guys :party:

YOU GUYS!!!!!

Coldplay just uploaded this gif to various social media sites

gif.gif

this is how it begun with Mylo Xyloto, mysterious gifs and lyrics to follow. Then announcement :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

IM SO READY :emo:

aquaprincess

THEY DIDN'T HAVE A THREAD WHAT

GGD get your sh*t together :manicure:

Anyway my faves are Viva La Vida and X&Y those albums were so good :giveup: and my second faves would be AROBTTH and Mylo Xyloto. I didn't like Parachutes that much tbh, just the singles and a couple of songs :laughga:

My sister saw them live on 2008 and I was going to in 2012 with some friends but then they cancelled the latin american leg :cryga:

Hope their new album is better than MX tbh :legend:

aquaprincess

YOU GUYS!!!!!

Coldplay just uploaded this gif to various social media sites

gif.gif

this is how it begun with Mylo Xyloto, mysterious gifs and lyrics to follow. Then announcement :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

IM SO READY :emo:

Omg what! Yes! I've been waiting. So ready for a cold play album this year. Slay me coldplay :giveup:

Omg what! Yes! I've been waiting. So ready for a cold play album this year. Slay me coldplay :giveup:

Oh hey :hor:

NEW MUSIC IS ON ITS WAY :giveup: now that it is so close I feel like MX was just a nightmare :giveup:

GIF number two was uploaded today gif2.gif

LORD HAVE MERCY :dead:

GIF number two was uploaded today gif2.gif

LORD HAVE MERCY :dead:

SO THEY ARE GOING FOR THE DARK ALBUM WE DESERVE, VLVODAAOHF IS THEIR DARKER ALBUM AND ITS AMAZING YAAAAAS

Archived