💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Confessions

kaojen

Featured Posts

ryanmonster92

1. I haven't masturbated in 4 months

2. The last time I had any s-xual activity was last year in May.

3. I do not drink

4. I have done weed twice.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My IQ is 135, and I'm 12. This means that probably in a few years more my mind will develope even more and I'll have the IQ required for being a Mensa member. And I don't want to. The only person who knows this is my mum. My dad does too but doesn't really care, which makes me really sad.

It's okay. When I (actually my parents) got my IQ tested when I was 8, I turned out to have 128/143 IQ (2 values, for organisation and for pure solving respectively). There's nothing wrong with having above average intelligence. The only problem is that school will almost always be easy, until you're at university in which you suddenly have to work hard and will probably fail, because you never had to before. In fact, ~75% of the people with an IQ of 130+ don't finish university.

My confession:

I fap waaayyyy too often :cry:

After the BTWB that i attended to, i actually wanted to shove the whole security team just to go backstage, like i created a few plan! *grin*

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Evan Peters

I'd rather sit on my computer/watch Netflix/Play Xbox rather than actually going out and being social. 

emma roberts is an abuser

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived