kaojen

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN

:dies:Love it, too funny.

;) <3

2/3 of my oreo's are gone and i just bought them last night.

:wtf:

Don't feel bad. I just finished 5 liters of wine I bought less than 24 hours ago

RileyMint

Confession: I became interested in Gaga because of the Illuminati stuff back in 2010. I still believe a majority of entertainers are unaware of imagery they promote. There are facts behind a lot of it if you actually do some research (you have to do you're own research, not youtube and VC). I am on the fence. I wouldn't call myself a "fan", but very interested in what is coming next. I kept coming back because of how intriguing she is. 

I am also gay  :hor:

SEX MUFFIN

I jerk off like all the time hahahahah!

And I'm turning into more of a bottom.

Also, I purposely lost contact with a few friends because they were really horrible to a few of my other friends.

One last one, a guy in the year below me at school outed me and heaps of people blackmailed me. So made up a rumor about him that turned out to be true HAHAHAHA! I'm so horrible

I haven't had s-x in almost a year :ohno:

I cheated on a test in 4th grade

I watched my neighbors have s-x when I was little :cryga:

Another from me: I used to love making art but I'm too lazy to finish a piece and sometimes feel like I'm not good enough of an artist to even try.

GovernmentGaga

Between the time I was 16 and 18 years old, I had written a novel, traveled the country, invented a crime that was never before committed, conned businesses out of tens of thousands of dollars across the nation, presented a 2 billion dollar contract to a high-end retailer, dropped out of school twice (high school and college), wrote a feature-length film, and all while nobody knew what I was doing.

I'm much darker and dirtier than what people think of me. I'm a criminal in mind, a pervert in body, and an abuser of anything I like

Between the time I was 16 and 18 years old, I had written a novel, traveled the country, invented a crime that was never before committed, conned businesses out of tens of thousands of dollars across the nation, presented a 2 billion dollar contract to a high-end retailer, dropped out of school twice (high school and college), wrote a feature-length film, and all while nobody knew what I was doing.

I'm much darker and dirtier than what people think of me. I'm a criminal in mind, a pervert in body, and an abuser of anything I like

Wow, there two are just so deep and naughty, sounds like beginnings of a juicy novel.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived