💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Galactic Mess

Oh god, this is sooo good. I can already feel the hype running through my veins. I feel alive again!

PederSmith

-RedOne

-Dj White Shadow

-Teddy Riley

- Alot less garibay

Teddy & Redone must be the main producers of the album.

BROSEIDON

I think this album is coming a lot sooner than we all expect it to. Anyone else find it very weird that right after we find out the album is coming out in 2012, the plug gets pulled on Marry the Night?

I'm so glad that you created this thread! You always collect your information and sort it out beautifully! :hug:

SMILE2NE1

I'm so glad that you created this thread! You always collect your information and sort it out beautifully! :hug:

NP :)

-RedOne

-Dj White Shadow

-Teddy Riley

- Alot less garibay

Teddy & Redone must be the main producers of the album.

Do we have any confirmation on whether Redone is one of the producers?

Do we have any confirmation on whether Redone is one of the producers?

As far as I am aware of, nope, not at all. :shrug:

*tumblr_lnt8ql3Uso1qm0c6bo1_500.png

The second line about succeeding in Pop sort of links to the idea of fame in pop where the blonde female is the star but people sort of her destroy her for things she does - there is an element of crime to everything she does.

ALBUM TITLE: Element of Crime

I'm calling it

I really like it. Great Sleuthing skills. I always love your threads Smile2NE1.

I'd place this under rumors but apparently fans(that are reliable) talked to her and she said the reason why she's been dressing like a typical blonde pop star is a concept for her next album. Here's an example: However, she's been dressing like this for the past few weeks.

AiFzqeyCIAIBdbr.jpg

Other possible lyrics/themes:

tumblr_loa3im0JKi1qm0c6bo1_500.png

tumblr_lnlpgdCUtF1qm0c6bo1_500.png

tumblr_lnld0mIMZx1qm0c6bo1_500.png

Does anyone see how "Private In Public" totally ties in with the theme of fame and decay of the blonde pop-star? And Gaga's views of keeping her life as private as possible even though she lives under the public eye...

Also, you forgot my favourite!:

tumblr_lnt6eqVnkZ1qm0c6bo1_500.png

:twist: a song called "Penthouse ***" definitely needs to become some Government Hooker-like banger.

I think this album is coming a lot sooner than we all expect it to. Anyone else find it very weird that right after we find out the album is coming out in 2012, the plug gets pulled on Marry the Night?

I think so too! It seems silly that Interscope would just cut MTN like that. Normally they'd just let it die on it's own instead of cutting the cord so fast. If I'm right, there will be no more singles and they cut MTN to give the public some down-time from Gaga and the fans some time to get hungry for new material and videos.

:twist: a song called "Penthouse ***" definitely needs to become some Government Hooker-like banger.

I can see that right now. "Penthouse ***" by Lady Gaga featuring Khia. :flutter:

I'm so excited already All she's said was 'Looking forward to putting out another album' and I'm already ****ing hyped

BROSEIDON

Does anyone see how "Private In Public" totally ties in with the theme of fame and decay of the blonde pop-star? And Gaga's views of keeping her life as private as possible even though she lives under the public eye...

I can see it now :flutter:

and on that note I will say, this next album better not have the same issue with the last two and have the swear words censored! :grr:

Edited by aj91892

When did she post that Elements of Crime thing on Tumblr. I don't have one and don't use it. I can't figure out how to navigate her tumblr page past the first page and I can't figure out all the things she's uploaded.

I can see it now :flutter:

and on that note I will say, this next album better not have the same issue with the last two and have the swear words censored! :grr:

- No censoring

- Professional recordings, no on my tour bus with my mac vocal recording

The 2nd being the most important thing with this album. I don't want another song ruined like Americano :cry:

Edited by Lucky

SMILE2NE1

When did she post that Elements of Crime thing on Tumblr. I don't have one and don't use it. I can't figure out how to navigate her tumblr page past the first page and I can't figure out all the things she's uploaded.

Press ctrl + A and scroll down to the bottom and you'll see the links to the other pages. She's has a flop Tumblr theme :lag:

Press ctrl + A and scroll down to the bottom and you'll see the links to the other pages. She's has a flop Tumblr theme :lag:

Thanks. Why did she choose that theme?